Jesus gave us the gift of the Holy Spirit in our lives because He knew we lacked the sufficient means with which to live godly and righteous lives. We are deficient in our abilities to make the right decisions .. To choose wisely .. To be a success and to have success. To make a difference that counts. To bring glory to God and His kingdom.
Wrong decisions, foolish choices and failing to succeed in life are the consequences we face when we listen to our flesh and when we heed our logical reasonings or our emotional needs or we listen to what others have to say without consulting the Holy Spirit and His leading. He is speaking to us every day. He is gently persistent. Our flesh is loud and manipulative. He is poking and prodding with ease. Our flesh is demanding to have it’s way. He is saying, “It might not feel right but it will be right”. Our flesh says, “It feels right therefore it must be right.” How can we come to the place in our lives where we listen more intently for Him and ignore the dictates of our flesh? When we refuse to make quick decisions without first consulting Him. When we are willing to listen to whatever God says without fearing He might tell us to do something or say something we would rather not do or say. When we quit listening to the wrong people. When we deal honestly with our sins. When we have become willing to hear whatever God says. When we humble ourselves and allow the Spirit of God to tell us that we know nothing. Then and only then, can He begin to reveal to us those things that we do know. When we think we know, He cannot tell us. When we admit we do not know, He will show us what we knew all along to be true.
We Are Connected – WELCOME! GOD LOVES YOU! Touch Him Today
TOTAL BLOG HITS
- 424,903 hits
CAPTIVATE OUR HEARTS3rd MilestoneJuly 23rd, 20132 months to go.
- A CLICK A BLESSING TODAY
- ADMIRATION OF HIS CREATION
- ALL GOD'S PEOPLE
- BIBLE LANDS
- BIBLE VERSE SCRIPTURES IN PICTURES
- CHILD OF THE WORLD
- CHRISTIAN DIM SUMS
- CHRISTIAN FAMILY FUN AND HERITAGE
- CHRISTIAN FOUNDATIONS OF BELIEF
- CHRISTIAN LIFE AND THE WORD
- CHRISTIAN MISSIONS
- CHRISTIAN NUGGETS
- CHRISTIAN TAGALOG BLOGS
- CHRISTIAN TEENS BLOGS
- CHRISTIAN URDU BLOGS
- DIFFERENT STROKES
- FAITH CHILD
- GOD'S PROMISE – JESUS CHRIST
- GOOD NEWS FOR YOU
- I LIFT UP MY EYES
- LAST DAYS
- PRAISE THE LORD TESTIMONIES
- PRAYER REQUESTS
- SETTLED IN HEAVEN VIDEOS
- SHARING STRUGGLES , Shaping Spiritual Solutions!
- SoS SATURDAYS
- STRONGHOLD SMASHERS
- WONDERFUL WORDS OF LIFE
- Rebellion is taken away by God
- Hands together and eyes closed
- Christian Tagalog Blog: Pray to Listen
- Faith Child – Overcoming Depression
- Prayer request for Oklahoma Tornado victims
- EU 9 – Rewards
- What is the Pentecostal experience?
- Faith Child – “Should a Christian take anti-depressants or other mental health medicines?”
- Child of the world – Do human beings have free will?
- The Fantastic Voyage of Our Lives