I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu; kept people looking so hard for facts…and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so that she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph.
took me til 3 am to find the last one–amos. sheesh!
- Visual Theology – The Books of the Bible (challies.com)
- Some Christmas humor…:) (pastormikesays.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: The Gospel Story Bible: Discovering Jesus in the Old and New Testaments by Marty Machowski (blogcritics.org)
- The Books of the Bible (book review) (arthurandtamie.com)
- Do you see what I see? (redeemmysoul.wordpress.com)