“5- But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripe we are healed.”
Few years ago I was diagnose with lung cancer, My wife and I were devastated, for starters I was in NY State and she was in California. I had just done a week of chemotherapy, and it did not agree with my body; a week went by, and I was due back to my chemo time. I did not want to go, my body did not want me to go-darn it even the dogs did not want me to go!
The night before to my doctors appointment, my wife called me from California, to my surprise all calm and relaxed! She told me that she have had a dream and in the dream she was reminded of the above scripture; it was not “rocket science”, it was God promise. We prayed for healing that night three thousand miles apart, after thanking God for His faithfulness we said good night and hanged up the phone.
In the morning instead of going to chemo, I went to my doctor’s office and demanded to be re-examine; do not ask me why, for I can not tell you; I just knew!
After all day tests, I was sent home , and was told I will be notified for the results. Few days past when I received a phone call from my doctor telling me to come to his office immediately. Upon arrival I was greeted with great smile and was told that there was no sign of ANY cancer in my lungs or any where else in my body; the doctor wanted to re-test and re-examine, but I Knew My GOD is not a liar, that was six years ago!
” and with His stripe we are healed.”
- Jesus wept; so did Jeremiah (lildov.wordpress.com)
- Why Jesus wept (clydestyle.wordpress.com)
- Cry Like a Man (ptl2010.com)
- Dealing with Death (hopeforteenmom.wordpress.com)
- Loss of a Loved One (reflectionsintheword.org)
- Isaiah 52: Deliverance for Jerusalem (nakedkeyboard.wordpress.com)
- Christ and His Children (Spurgeon’s Faith’s Checkbook) (hisimagenme.wordpress.com)
- I Never Want to Leave (ragamuffinalexis.wordpress.com)
- “You did not know the time of your visitation” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- Why? (mycarpenterfriend.wordpress.com)
- Eve ‘n now… (1000mileswithjesus.org)
- Jesus is Our Jewish Messiah (catholicglasses.com)
- Impossible Situations (centralchurchdevotions.wordpress.com)
- Do not put your trust in the world, but in Jesus (ourcreator.wordpress.com)
- Book of hope (caddiemurray.wordpress.com)