If you never felt pain, then how would you know that I am a Healer?
If you never had to pray, How would you know that I am a Deliverer?
If you never had a trial, how could you call yourself an overcomer?
If you never felt sadness, How would you know that I am a Comforter?
If you never made a mistake, How would you know that I am a forgiver?
If you knew all, How would you know that I will answer your questions?
If you never were in trouble, How would you know that I will come to your rescue
If you never were broken, Then how would you know that I can make you whole?
If you never had a problem, How would you know that I can solve them?
If you never had any suffering, Then how would you know what I went through?
If you never went through the fire, Then how would you become pure?
If I gave you all things, How would you appreciate them?
If I never corrected you, How would you know that I love you?
If you had all power, Then how would you learn to depend on me?
If your life was perfect, Then what would you need me for?
GOD is Great!
- Hands on not required. On faith healings and disability. (littlelioness.wordpress.com)
- The Prayer of Salvation …. (strader612.wordpress.com)
- Histories Rewritten in Jesus’ Name (tbjfansuk.wordpress.com)
- Whose Battle Is It? (glendamills.com)
- Deliverance to the Captives – Ever Increasing Faith (raymondjclements.wordpress.com)
- Premming Up-words (modupeore.wordpress.com)
- Meet “The Rock” (mimentovivere.wordpress.com)