Free from the Stronghold of Chaos
Written by Christian author, Pola Muzyka.
Chaos hunts its victims as it enters hand in hand with disorder and confusion. When chaos moves in, any number of terrorizing strongholds move in with it. Consider a state of irrational reasoning where anything goes.
Chaos rules and sets up strongholds in our communities, families, and countries. Chaos was the state of being before God created the universe. To say there is no creator would be ludicrous since anything left without order, perfecting, and upkeep will eventually deteriorate.
Chaos is such a feared stronghold that we have historically attempted to rid ourselves of it by our own feeble stabs at understanding and organizing–for the most part without considering God or his will.
Isaiah 40:23 Who brings dignitaries to nothing, Who makes the judges and rulers of the earth as chaos (emptiness, falsity, and futility).
The further we get from God and His Word, the more chaos will rule the day, gangs, organizations, and all our lives in every aspect. Understanding, accepting, and acknowledging God and His will is the beginning of wisdom and the end of chaos. Order and harmony is restored. But what can we do in our chaotic world to restore this harmony now?
1. Acknowledge God’s omnipotence and his co eternal three persons. For those of you who are still believing that an angel created everything, think. Angels are created beings. Jesus is co-eternal with God. Isaiah 9:6, John 1:1, Hebrews 13:8
Matthew 28:19 Go then and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Genesis 1:26 God said, Let Us [Father, Son, and Holy Spirit] make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness, and let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the [tame] beasts, and over all of the earth, and over everything that creeps upon the earth.
2. End your search for truth with the knowledge of God.
Exodus 34:6 And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord! the Lord! a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abundant in loving-kindness and truth,
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.
3. Put your trust in God. There is no other way to truly end chaos.
John 3:18 He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation–he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ’s name.]
4. Research the truth. For those of you who are intellectual and think you don’t need God; Who acknowledge God but twist the teachings of the Bible which is inspired directly by God; or who don’t even consider the Bible, I highly recommend that you do your research to avoid eternal damnation. See: http://www.godandscience.org/belliefs.html
Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to Him. For whoever would come near to God must [necessarily] believe that God exists and that He is the rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek Him [out].
5. Follow the Word of God in all you do. Our feelings can fool us. If you are asked to do anything that doesn’t seem right, check it out with the word of God first. Until you do, chaos will rule your life.
Isaiah 59:12-14 For our sins are piled up before God and testify against us. Yes, we know what sinners we are. 13 We know we have rebelled and have denied the LORD. We have turned our backs on our God. We know how unfair and oppressive we have been, carefully planning our deceitful lies. 14 Our courts oppose the righteous, and justice is nowhere to be found. Truth stumbles in the streets, and honesty has been outlawed.
Psalm 119:67 I used to wander off until you disciplined me; but now I closely follow your word.