Response : Father remind me today, that when someone gets mad with me, that I should not follow suit. I am Your Child and should behave differently. Help me not get into vain imaginations that put down others and cause me to think I am higher than them. Help me to be patient, long-suffering and yet firm based on Your Word. Let not rage take its root in me and please deliver me from evil. In Jesus Name I plead. Amen.
We Are Connected – WELCOME! GOD LOVES YOU! Touch Him Today
TOTAL BLOG HITS
- 528,223 hits
17-23 JUNE 2013 Best Christian Blog of the Week Award
MILESTONE BY GOD’S GRACE & MERCY4 YEARS FOR CHRISTJuly 23rd, 20143 months to go.
- ****** MUST READ
- A CLICK A BLESSING TODAY
- ADMIRATION OF HIS CREATION
- ALL GOD'S PEOPLE
- BIBLE LANDS
- BIBLE VERSE SCRIPTURES IN PICTURES
- CHILD OF THE WORLD
- CHRISTIAN DIM SUMS
- CHRISTIAN FAMILY FUN AND HERITAGE
- CHRISTIAN FOUNDATIONS OF BELIEF
- CHRISTIAN LIFE AND THE WORD
- CHRISTIAN MISSIONS
- CHRISTIAN NUGGETS
- CHRISTIAN TAGALOG BLOGS
- CHRISTIAN TEENS BLOGS
- CHRISTIAN URDU BLOGS
- DIFFERENT STROKES
- Face your Feeling
- FAITH CHILD
- GOD'S PROMISE – JESUS CHRIST
- GOOD NEWS FOR YOU
- HE LIFTS US UP
- I LIFT UP MY EYES
- LAST DAYS
- PRAISE THE LORD TESTIMONIES
- PRAYER REQUESTS
- SETTLED IN HEAVEN
- SHARING STRUGGLES , Shaping Spiritual Solutions!
- SoS SATURDAYS
- Stop Abuse
- STRONGHOLD SMASHERS
- WONDERFUL WORDS OF LIFE
- Tough Issues of Christianity – “Who do you say I am?”
- Before the Rooster Crows: Do we give Peter a bad rap?
- Was your Easter ham kosher?
- A Hill with THREE Crosses… Which one is yours? (reblog)
- Nuggets – The Good Pleasure of God
- SIH’s Think On These Things: Ephesians 4:10
- HE LIFTS US UP: You’ve Got a Friend
- Mr. Smith Has Left The Building
- Come to the Table. Coming together to give thanks.
- Maundy Thursday