Sometimes…

It’s difficult when we are going through something painful to see the light at the end.  The pain aches,  like salt  on an open  wound.  All we can see is that job we lost, the loved one who passed, the bills we can’t pay, the people we can’t change, the hurts we’ve endured, the heartache…

When the rain is falling in torrents, and the sky is black above…it’s difficult to see the ending of the storm.  It’s difficult to see the rays of sunlight beaming out behind the clouds of disappointment.

But I have good news for you!  There is sunlight behind our clouds, and the edge of the storm may seem far away, but it’s closer than you think.  God is there, and we don’t always understand what His reasons are because He says that His ways and our ways are nothing alike.

Isaiah 55:8-9, For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.

So let us always hold fast to the profession of our faith, because our Lord never said it would be easy.  No matter what is going on in your life today, remember that God knows, and Jesus Himself suffered many things, including torment and death so that He could understand our sorrows, and so we could have the promise of eternal life in heaven with our heavenly family, and most of all, our Lord.

About these ads

About Lyn Leahz

I am a Christian author using my gift of writing to glorify Jesus. Please check out book one, Soul Deceiver, in my three part Eternal Soul Series, available through Thomas Nelson-Westbow Press. CLICK HERE My hope is to bring people to repentance through my writing, and to bring those who do not know Him as Lord of their lives to the cross of Jesus Christ. May all be blessed, because there isn't much time left! Jesus Christ is coming soon! "Ready or not! Here I come!" Are you ready? My websites: http://LynLeahz.com, http://VineOfLifeNews.com & http://PromiseBook.net
This entry was posted in A CLICK A BLESSING TODAY and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Sometimes…

1. Pingback: Heavenly Formula « A Tribute to a Lifetime of Original Artwork

2. babs1209 says:

People don’t want the truth because that would make them accountable and they don’t want to be accountable, they want to live life guilt-free. They want to call sin by another name, thinking that will take the stink of sin away from them. The truth will always anger those who want to pretend that the truth doesn’t matter.

• Lyn Leahz says:

Amen. That’s what I’m seeing. I sin, and I repent for it..and I mess up from time to time like the next person..but I have no problem calling my sin what it is…SIN. If I live in that sin, I am not in right standing with God and God is not happy with me. I think people are abusing the Bible by ignoring everything it says and solely focusing on the ‘love’ scriptures. You’re right on track sister..thanks for the comment and God bless you!

• babs1209 says:

So true. It surprised me to learn that many people who call themselves Christians do not believe that God punishes nations for unrepentant sin, even though the Bible gives many examples of God’s punishment upon nations; always after repeated warnings and time for repentance.

• Lyn Leahz says:

Amen. I’ve come across more than not who believe this false doctrine of a God who does not punish sin..that we’re under grace (which we are) but that have perverted it to say that God no longer punishes sin. We would have to wipe out most of the Bible, including the future book (which I believe we’re entering now) of Revelation. There is much perversion of God’s Word these days… a watered down version indeed. GOd bless you babs, and thanks for your comment. ;-)

3. >> “There is sunlight behind our clouds. . .”
    AMEN! Every blood-bought, adopted child of God knows that God is with us *IN* every trouble and that with hindsight, we can look back on our deepest troubles and see that the Lord used that time to “grow” us and we praise God for His work.

While we do not ‘like’ problems or troubles, we can praise God for them because we know His purpose, and we know He will use it to ‘grow’ us more and to bless us abundantly – as long as we look to Him and don’t waste the opportunity He has given.

What an amazing God!

• Lyn Leahz says:

Thank you Angela! You’re comments are always a breath of fresh air. God bless you!!!

• Lyn Leahz says:

I hope you are doing okay. I’ve missed you meetingintheclouds. God bless you! Praying for you and your family.

• Hi Lyn. Thanks for your concern.
        My time here is limited. In order to be able to stay here, I’ve had to force myself to limit my work. I do not reply to any political posts even though I am interested in US and world affairs, especially Israel. As you know, I can’t watch videos because of my slow connection. It seems I am constantly playing ‘catch up’. I am always about two days behind and while I try to post at least once a week, I seldom make it.

• Lyn Leahz says:

Thanks for writing back…I am always praying for you and your husband. I have just missed you…didn’t mean to imply your frequency of my blog(s). I actually don’t do a lot of political posts..so not sure about that. I do many posts on what’s going on in the Middle East in regards to Bible Prophecy and in our nation, in regards to Bible prophecy. That’s about it. I don’t really follow who’s being voted in to what office and the such..just Christian persecution, war, one world government, mark of the beast, stuff like that. Anyhow, keep in touch. “My time here is limited…” doesn’t sound good! I will pray harder for you! God bless you sister! Love to you in Christ Jesus!

4. ptl2010 says:

Good God! Praise His Name!

5. 4hispraise says:

I have been accused of not taking life seriously. I love affirmative posts. Let’s start a club called “In God’s Hands”. Our mantra “Whatever will be, will be; but it’s gonna be good”.

• Lyn Leahz says:

LOL! I get accused of being condemning and judgmental for speaking truth. God has called me to preach repentance, which is the message people oftentimes don’t want to hear… so I am always in trouble! Regardless of what we do, even when God isn’t happy with us, He loves us dearly..that’s why He gets mad..just like our parents when we were children.

Furthermore, we shouldn’t take THIS LIFE seriously..we should take our walk with the Lord seriously… after all, the only reason we are here is to serve, honor, and glofiry Him in truth (because truth sets us free) and in love.

You should visit my site sometime, but be warned…I don’t sugarcoat anything in my posts. I tell it like it is…and a lot of people these days, as I said, don’t like that. I do that because God wants me to do it, and, because, again…the truth sets us free.. truth brings us to repentance and repentance brings us to deliverance. Feeling comfortable with our sin doesn’t get us anywhere.

Glad you liked the post! God bless you 4hispraise! It was nice hearing from you! You’ve always been the ‘silent’ owl! ;-)

• Amanda Beth says:

I was going to leave a comment about how I was blessed by your message, but your comment blessed me even more. You should write a post on that. :) Thanks so much for standing for the truth, even when you’re ridiculed. I’ve suffered the same thing and I cry every time. My husband tells me “You’re not cut out for this. You need to toughen up.” He’s right. Truth is what sets people free. It’s for our good to hear and know the truth. It does people know good when we just tell them what they want to hear. Thanks for the reminder!
        Blessings to you as you preach the truth!
        Amanda

• Lyn Leahz says:

God bless you Amanda. Yes, I even get people who attack me on LinkedIn just because my posts ‘auto’ post there..they say viscous things to me..curse me and everything..and I’m not even doing anything to them..my posts, like I said, just auto post and sends a notification. The saddest part of it all…here on wordpress..most of the people who persecute me are people who claim to be Christians.

And thank you for your comment..it was a blessing to me to know that I’m not alone! Thank you so much for sharing. I cry sometimes too because I’m a gentle, loving person…sensitive and sensitive to other people’s feelings. I over explain when I think someone is misunderstanding me. I’ll bet you’re very spiritually sensitive…aren’t you? People like us oftentimes are spritually sensitive and have the prophetic gift. That’s why we’re so sensitive emotionally! We have to learn to let the Lord balance that out for us..it’s hard.

• Lyn Leahz says:

Oh, and I have written a bunch of posts on that. Here’s one where I was really upset..I mean..I was hot! LOL http://lynleahz.com/2012/07/23/does-god-need-to-send-another-talking-jack-ass-to-get-you-to-move/ Needless to say, the title was very biblical, yet it drew a lot of attention! Enjoy! LOL!

6. superkingdom says:

I really enjoyed reading this blog it was very good

• Lyn Leahz says:

God bless you superK and thank you for your comment, and the reblog! We need something positive when there are a lot of sad, depressing, and negative things going on.