We Are Connected – WELCOME! GOD LOVES YOU! Touch Him Today
TOTAL BLOG HITS
- 672,497 hits
17-23 JUNE 2013 Best Christian Blog of the Week Award
NEXT MILESTONE BY GOD’S GRACE & MERCY5 YEARS FOR CHRISTJuly 23rd, 20154 months to go.
GO INTO ALL THE WORLD
TEENS SHINE FOR JESUS
jESUS LOVES CHILDREN
OUR FAITH FOUNDATION
- A CLICK A BLESSING TODAY
- ADMIRATION OF HIS CREATION
- ALL GOD'S PEOPLE
- BIBLE DAILY DEVOTIONAL
- BIBLE LANDS
- BIBLE VERSE SCRIPTURES IN PICTURES
- CHILD OF THE WORLD
- CHILDREN'S CORNER
- Children's Corner – A Child's Pilgrim Path
- Children's Corner – Aaron, In Search of Father's Love
- CHRISTIAN DIM SUMS
- CHRISTIAN FAMILY FUN AND HERITAGE
- CHRISTIAN FOUNDATIONS OF BELIEF
- CHRISTIAN LIFE AND THE WORD
- Christian Life and the Word – Encouragement
- Christian Life and the Word – Face your Feeling
- CHRISTIAN MISSIONS
- CHRISTIAN NUGGETS
- CHRISTIAN TAGALOG BLOGS
- CHRISTIAN TEENS BLOGS
- Christian Teens Blogs – SF – He is my Peace, Light and Refuge
- CHRISTIAN URDU BLOGS
- DIFFERENT STROKES
- FAITH CHILD
- GOD'S PROMISE – JESUS CHRIST
- GOOD NEWS FOR YOU
- HE LIFTS US UP
- I JUST PRAYED FOR YOU
- I LIFT UP MY EYES
- IN HIS SERVICE
- JOYFUL 'TOONS
- LAST DAYS
- PRAISE THE LORD TESTIMONIES
- PRAYER REQUESTS
- SETTLED IN HEAVEN
- Shaping Spiritual Solutions!
- SHARING STRUGGLES
- SHARING STRUGGLES , Shaping Spiritual Solutions!
- SoS SATURDAYS
- STRONGHOLD SMASHERS
- TAPESTRY TREASURES
- WONDERFUL WORDS OF LIFE
- …but in humility… March 6, 2015
- Children’s Corner – A Child’s Pilgrim Path – 6 March 6, 2015
- BIBLE DAILY DEVOTIONAL – Deut 21-23 – Messy Lives March 6, 2015
- Dim Sum – The Lord’s Favor Campaign – 6 March 6, 2015
- Selma 1965 March 6, 2015
- MANUFACTURER RECALL OF DEFECTIVE HUMAN BEINGS March 6, 2015
- HE LIFTS US UP: The Thoughts of a Child March 6, 2015
- Doctrine and Geographical direction both by Supernatural Revelation March 6, 2015
- Children’s Corner – A Child’s Pilgrim Path -5 March 5, 2015
- Greetings to our Jewish Brethren in Yeshua March 5, 2015
- Joyful ‘Toons – Caterpillar March 5, 2015
- Nuggets – Zechariah’s Visions: Man’s Attempt to Measure March 5, 2015
- BIBLE DAILY DEVOTIONAL – Deut 15 – The poor, always with us March 5, 2015
- Urdu Blog No 179 – My Advocate March 5, 2015
- Pray for ChristianBlessings in Pakistan March 5, 2015
FELLOW-SHEEP IN GOD’S GREEN PASTURE
FELLOW-SHEEP – My sheep know My Voice
Category Archives: PRAISE THE LORD TESTIMONIES
Listen to Paul Washer’s testimony. Isn’t that enough? Let the Lord be glorified. What is your assurance of salvation? Are you sure you are saved? May all eyes be opened to the truth.
How God Provides – by Paul Washer Be encouraged.
Praise The Lord for His provision to ChristianBlessings – Seasoned and new Contributors. Periodic updates of Contributors leave out with thanks, hose , who have adopted other priorities than blogging, and bring to us new Contributors with new perspectives. … Continue reading
Greetings in Jesus precious Name! First of all, I would like to express my sincere thanks for your kind prayers and efforts to the People in Need Ministries India. On 16 December 2014, successfully we conducted Semi Christmas event … Continue reading
Have you wondered – Does The Lord heal? Has He not said “I am The Lord that healeth thee”?
O for faith to trust Him more!
May our ears be listening for and to His Voice
Our eyes be opened to read and understand His Word
Our hands and feet do His will in obedience.
Faith even the size of a mustard see can receive a miracle from our everloving Father.
It is by faith we walk through this sinful world in the light of His glory and grace for faithful and unchanging is He that promised to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we can ask or think. Praise His wonderful Name for evermore.
This happened on December 2. 2014 and is my 92 year old father’s testimony to his family on WhatsApp Chat : ” A very Good morning everybody (one and all in the family) who has been praying for me. … Continue reading
It is human nature to forget the good times and to remember the bad. However I would like to share some of the good times in ministry