We Are Connected – WELCOME! GOD LOVES YOU! Touch Him Today
TOTAL BLOG HITS
- 529,327 hits
17-23 JUNE 2013 Best Christian Blog of the Week Award
MILESTONE BY GOD’S GRACE & MERCY4 YEARS FOR CHRISTJuly 23rd, 20143 months to go.
- ****** MUST READ
- A CLICK A BLESSING TODAY
- ADMIRATION OF HIS CREATION
- ALL GOD'S PEOPLE
- BIBLE LANDS
- BIBLE VERSE SCRIPTURES IN PICTURES
- CHILD OF THE WORLD
- CHRISTIAN DIM SUMS
- CHRISTIAN FAMILY FUN AND HERITAGE
- CHRISTIAN FOUNDATIONS OF BELIEF
- CHRISTIAN LIFE AND THE WORD
- CHRISTIAN MISSIONS
- CHRISTIAN NUGGETS
- CHRISTIAN TAGALOG BLOGS
- CHRISTIAN TEENS BLOGS
- CHRISTIAN URDU BLOGS
- DIFFERENT STROKES
- Face your Feeling
- FAITH CHILD
- GOD'S PROMISE – JESUS CHRIST
- GOOD NEWS FOR YOU
- HE LIFTS US UP
- I LIFT UP MY EYES
- LAST DAYS
- PRAISE THE LORD TESTIMONIES
- PRAYER REQUESTS
- SETTLED IN HEAVEN
- SHARING STRUGGLES , Shaping Spiritual Solutions!
- SoS SATURDAYS
- Stop Abuse
- STRONGHOLD SMASHERS
- WONDERFUL WORDS OF LIFE
- Child of the World – He holds the keys
- HE LIFTS US UP: Abused? Mistreated?
- HE LIFTS US UP: The Cross
- HE LIFTS US UP: ABUSE AWARENESS– Drug Abuse/Substance Abuse
- What Would Jesus Do? – SoS Saturday
- Teens Blog – Worship 12
- Please pray for the Korean families of victims of sunk ferry
- Praise the Lord Testimony – Love it !
- Nuggets – Sinning Against the Lord
- HE LIFTS US UP: The Answer to Our Brokenness…
Category Archives: SHARING STRUGGLES , Shaping Spiritual Solutions!
Abused? Mistreated?. via Abused? Mistreated?.
The Cross. via The Cross.
I am continuing a series on the various abuses. Now, I will proceed with the next abuse: drug abuse or substance abuse… Substance abuse leads to other abuses with violence. Many people feel that drug abuse only includes illegal drug … Continue reading
From from birth to crucifixion to resurrection – We praise Him for He is love. Living He loved me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXp6xcY5IqU Listen to our hearts – we love You Lord http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOAdYF5sQQs Until the whole world hears http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln0T26aTXJE
Please pray that the comfort and strength of The Lord will be on the Christian families who have lost dear ones from the sinking of the ferry in Korea in the last few days. May they not lose faith but … Continue reading
I woke up this Good Friday morning with a crisp WhatApp Chat message from a “closed” country. “Evelyn, today is Good Friday. I still remember 10 years ago, in 2004, you led me to your family and then to church. … Continue reading
God sees all of our wounds, all of our brokenness, and all of our obstacles. He has seen the destructive attempts against us and patiently waits for us to turn to Him. He knows all and has a plan for … Continue reading
Lord, what I think about is you How Your Word it carries me through When I am falling down A slave to sin I am bound It’s Your Love on a cross That saved me when I was lost I … Continue reading
As I was praying one morning with all the turmoil that had come against me, the thought came to me, “When you are down and troubled, you’ve got a friend”. Yes, I have a friend that I can always count … Continue reading