We Are Connected – WELCOME! GOD LOVES YOU! Touch Him Today
TOTAL BLOG HITS
- 516,236 hits
17-23 JUNE 2013 Best Christian Blog of the Week Award
MILESTONE BY GOD’S GRACE & MERCY4 YEARS FOR CHRISTJuly 23rd, 20144 months to go.
- A CLICK A BLESSING TODAY
- ADMIRATION OF HIS CREATION
- ALL GOD'S PEOPLE
- BIBLE LANDS
- BIBLE VERSE SCRIPTURES IN PICTURES
- CHILD OF THE WORLD
- CHRISTIAN DIM SUMS
- CHRISTIAN FAMILY FUN AND HERITAGE
- CHRISTIAN FOUNDATIONS OF BELIEF
- CHRISTIAN LIFE AND THE WORD
- CHRISTIAN MISSIONS
- CHRISTIAN NUGGETS
- CHRISTIAN TAGALOG BLOGS
- CHRISTIAN TEENS BLOGS
- CHRISTIAN URDU BLOGS
- DIFFERENT STROKES
- FAITH CHILD
- GOD'S PROMISE – JESUS CHRIST
- GOOD NEWS FOR YOU
- HE LIFTS US UP
- I LIFT UP MY EYES
- LAST DAYS
- PRAISE THE LORD TESTIMONIES
- PRAYER REQUESTS
- SETTLED IN HEAVEN VIDEOS
- SHARING STRUGGLES , Shaping Spiritual Solutions!
- SoS SATURDAYS
- STRONGHOLD SMASHERS
- WONDERFUL WORDS OF LIFE
- Be there to support the abused person
- Finding Your Perspective – Christianity Around The World – Christian Media
- HE LIFTS US UP: Bullying Hurts its Victims
- Nuggets – Thou Art the God
- Lent (A Series): Sacrifice
- Tell the abused person that you care and you are there!
- HE LIFTS US UP: MEN… Be the spiritual leader of your home again!
- Not of This Earth–The Heavenly Origins of God’s Children
- Nuggets – The Lord Our Shield
- Nuggets – In Him Is No Darkness
Category Archives: SHARING STRUGGLES , Shaping Spiritual Solutions!
Do it today. Do not procrastinate – the wonderful tool of the enemy to keep us from action. Don’t let him win. http://ptl2010.com/2014/03/03/an-invitation-for-you-to-join-us-fight-abuse/ Listed to Friend of a wounded heart http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPNCRF8r4Lg http://ptl2010.com/2013/03/19/faith-child-where-there-is-faith-my-dedication-today/
This is a cry to all men… Be the spiritual leader of your home again! Teach your children the Godly way… and from God they will not stray. For the seeds planted in their heart… will be the basis for … Continue reading
“Lord, help me understand your plans” is a request that probably many of you have made. I can tell you that I have made that cry many times over the years. I can also tell you what I have learned… … Continue reading
Tingling… Tingling… Hair standing in fear. Watching… Watching… Feeling danger is near. Lurking… Lurking… Shadows in the dark. Watching… Watching… The victim’s his mark.
“Before you speak, it is necessary for you to listen, for God speaks in the silence of the heart.” Mother Teresa On my way to work one recent morning I drove in silence. Though I usually take conference calls or … Continue reading
This song is a message for all victims of abuse… We never understand at the time why we go through the trials in this life… but just know that nothing is wasted with God. I could not listen to this … Continue reading
We continue our study of Paul’s letters this week with 1 Corinthians 6. Last week, in chapter 5, Paul talked about a case of incest in the church and how God gave them authority to judge the one caught in … Continue reading
It’s a Joseph generation… With many living in abuse. Like Joseph, son of Jacob… God is molding them to use. It’s this Joseph generation… with many trials and tribulations. Like Joseph, son of Jacob… God will do a total restoration.