Andrew Farley answers questions
– do not forsake the assembling of yourselves – encourage one another
– what is God’s will for us under grace? – walk in His love and be thankful – I Thessalonians 5:18
– should you speak up to church leaders on wrong teaching e.g. prosperity gospel – Philippians 4 – know the secret of contentment in Christ
– What is repentance? – change of mind resulting in action – salvation experience
– getting together with those who have different interests – do we intimidate others by our behavior and beliefs? Why don’t they reciprocate ? Have you been hurt? – thoughts on pain and forgiveness – beauty of Christ revealed in us not better than thou attitude – we don’t need to be doormats
– being unevenly yoked – continue relationship with Christ as your salvation is not determined by marriage – Christ lives with you. He turns lemons into lemonade. Spouse does not define you. Christ define you.
– how do you ascertain spiritual growth – don’t be delusional on your spiritual status – do I focus on Christ not on judgement or measurement of growth which religion makes us.
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. 2 Peter 3:18
– prophecy – Hebrews 1 – Jesus is final – in NT a counselor is to encourage
God bless, I trust we have learned some new perspectives on the issues discussed.