We Are Connected – WELCOME! GOD LOVES YOU! Touch Him Today
TOTAL BLOG HITS
- 489,671 hits
17-23 JUNE 2013 Best Christian Blog of the Week Award
BY THY GRACE WE WILL4TH ANNIVERSARYJuly 23rd, 20147 months to go.
- A CLICK A BLESSING TODAY
- ADMIRATION OF HIS CREATION
- ALL GOD'S PEOPLE
- BIBLE LANDS
- BIBLE VERSE SCRIPTURES IN PICTURES
- CHILD OF THE WORLD
- CHRISTIAN DIM SUMS
- CHRISTIAN FAMILY FUN AND HERITAGE
- CHRISTIAN FOUNDATIONS OF BELIEF
- CHRISTIAN LIFE AND THE WORD
- CHRISTIAN MISSIONS
- CHRISTIAN NUGGETS
- CHRISTIAN TAGALOG BLOGS
- CHRISTIAN TEENS BLOGS
- CHRISTIAN URDU BLOGS
- DIFFERENT STROKES
- FAITH CHILD
- GOD'S PROMISE – JESUS CHRIST
- GOOD NEWS FOR YOU
- HE LIFTS US UP
- I LIFT UP MY EYES
- LAST DAYS
- PRAISE THE LORD TESTIMONIES
- PRAYER REQUESTS
- SETTLED IN HEAVEN VIDEOS
- SHARING STRUGGLES , Shaping Spiritual Solutions!
- SoS SATURDAYS
- STRONGHOLD SMASHERS
- WONDERFUL WORDS OF LIFE
- The OT Promise Of Christ: “Immanuel God With Us”
- Dim Sum – Sisters in unity
- HE LIFTS US UP: God Causes Everything to Work for Good (Romans 8:28)
- Nuggets – Chain of Command
- What is a disciple?
- The best guarantee
- The OT Promise Of Christ: “The Son of God”
- HE LIFTS US UP: Poem: Why? Why Abuse? (Ephesians 6:12-13)
- Dim Sum – Recovery Promise Claimed – Hope in answered prayer
- Paul Series “Romans 11”
Tag Archives: Brokenness
Reblogged from The Abuse Expose' with Secret Angel: As I pray everyday for all the abused, all the sick, and all the wounded around the world, I feel that I am supposed to put out a “Call for Prayer!” So … Continue reading
Like shards of brokenness, piled up in a mass. then put together, into beautiful stained glass. Like a chipped clay pot, seemingly useless to some, but in God’s hands, it’s miraculously redone.
When you or someone else uses the word “try” that means that “self” is taking on responsibility. And that is a bad thing. No brokenness on the horizon when self’s on the landscape. Continue reading
Ohhhhhhh Noooooo! Not brokenness!
Please don’t talk about brokenness.
Let’s talk about love or God’s grace or hope or peace or heaven.
But Not brokenness. That’s one of those icky topics like the blood of Jesus. We don’t want to read about brokenness. We don’t want to hear our preacher talk about it. We’d like to avoid it altogether if we can. . . . . .but, we can’t. Continue reading
A broken man cries out to God for something he cannot obtain or achieve anyway in life by his own human actions. After hearing about a Saviour’s love for fallen man, helplessness and hopelessness are revealed to the heart of … Continue reading
In order for man to accept Jesus, he must first hear about Jesus. It’s not just an imaginary Jesus it’s about what Jesus actually did and about what Jesus is actually doing now, from His exalted position in Heaven. Acceptance … Continue reading