We Are Connected – WELCOME! GOD LOVES YOU! Touch Him Today
TOTAL BLOG HITS
- 516,955 hits
17-23 JUNE 2013 Best Christian Blog of the Week Award
- ****** MUST READ
- A CLICK A BLESSING TODAY
- ADMIRATION OF HIS CREATION
- ALL GOD'S PEOPLE
- BIBLE LANDS
- BIBLE VERSE SCRIPTURES IN PICTURES
- CHILD OF THE WORLD
- CHRISTIAN DIM SUMS
- CHRISTIAN FAMILY FUN AND HERITAGE
- CHRISTIAN FOUNDATIONS OF BELIEF
- CHRISTIAN LIFE AND THE WORD
- CHRISTIAN MISSIONS
- CHRISTIAN NUGGETS
- CHRISTIAN TAGALOG BLOGS
- CHRISTIAN TEENS BLOGS
- CHRISTIAN URDU BLOGS
- DIFFERENT STROKES
- FAITH CHILD
- GOD'S PROMISE – JESUS CHRIST
- GOOD NEWS FOR YOU
- HE LIFTS US UP
- I LIFT UP MY EYES
- LAST DAYS
- PRAISE THE LORD TESTIMONIES
- PRAYER REQUESTS
- SETTLED IN HEAVEN
- SHARING STRUGGLES , Shaping Spiritual Solutions!
- SoS SATURDAYS
- STRONGHOLD SMASHERS
- WONDERFUL WORDS OF LIFE
- HE LIFTS US UP: Trust the Lord!
- Nuggets – A Lesson from the Stork
- Lent (a Series): The Art of the Superficial Sacrifice
- But David Encouraged Himself in the LORD his God. (Part #1)
- Paul Series “1 Corinthians 7”
- Lent (A Series): Too “High Church”
- Nuggets – Pride Goes Before Destruction
- HE LIFTS US UP: Tour of Violence (2 Chronicles 7:14)
- Have you joined us, against abuse? begin today
- A Warning from the Tower
Tag Archives: Brokenness
The problem of adultery has been on my heart lately, and I want to share a few words. Too many people think that it is no “big deal” and make a joke out of it. However, it is destructive to … Continue reading
Samantha awoke to find herself propped up in a lounger on her back porch. The stranger was standing next to her. He handed her a bottle of water. She took it and drank, drawing the cool water in deeply. She could … Continue reading
As we walk through life, we never know who God will place upon our path to minister to. During my path today, God put me in contact with a mother and daughter… both crying and broken. The daughter had just … Continue reading
Feelings get bottled up inside… of victims who are determined to hide. Feelings are hard to explain… of the abuse, the loss, and the pain. Feelings should be without blame… for the abuser’s anger, resentment, or any shame. Victims of … Continue reading
How… How can we go on, when we have been so broken.
Originally posted on The Abuse Expose' with Secret Angel:
As I pray everyday for all the abused, all the sick, and all the wounded around the world, I feel that I am supposed to put out a “Call for Prayer!”…
Like shards of brokenness, piled up in a mass. then put together, into beautiful stained glass. Like a chipped clay pot, seemingly useless to some, but in God’s hands, it’s miraculously redone.
When you or someone else uses the word “try” that means that “self” is taking on responsibility. And that is a bad thing. No brokenness on the horizon when self’s on the landscape. Continue reading
Ohhhhhhh Noooooo! Not brokenness!
Please don’t talk about brokenness.
Let’s talk about love or God’s grace or hope or peace or heaven.
But Not brokenness. That’s one of those icky topics like the blood of Jesus. We don’t want to read about brokenness. We don’t want to hear our preacher talk about it. We’d like to avoid it altogether if we can. . . . . .but, we can’t. Continue reading