As I accessed ChristianBlessings today and looked – I noticed snow falling on the theme of ChristianBlessings. In my mind I said – what an impossibility! How can there be snow in Singapore? The most we have had were small hard icicles falling from the sky several years ago… not beautiful soft snow.
What is the message here? There are certain laws of nature that will prevail but still the Lord can override them if He wants to. Usually He does not unless there is a reason.
Do you believe
– And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. [Is] not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. Joshua 10:13
– And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour. And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Mark 15:33,34
– Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many great miracles from the Father.?” John 10:32
– Peace I leave with you; my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful..” John 14:27
– For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die; but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.” Romans 8:13, 14
Amen, if it is His will, there is a way, impossible though it may be! It can be so with us too.
17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
Our God of miracles, He can do what none other can do! Only believe.
“Only believe, only believe
All things are possible
Yes Lord, I believe.