Friends in the Lord,
Let us pray for the flood victims wherever they may be found in Queensland and Victoria, Australia, in South America, in the Philippines, in Sri Lanka or Pakistan and everywhere else in the world.
– those who have lost their homes, livelihood, family members and those who have not been reached.
– safety and supply of food and water and shelter from the elements
– friends who will help one another in this difficult hour
– humanitarian agencies to have wisdom and logistics assistance to bring the much needed assistance to those in need without delay and fear or favour
– people to give and help rebuild lives and communities
– people to acknowledge the frailty of humans and to know that God still loves and cares in their needs through His people and for them to see His help to each one, and for many to be drawn closer to the Lord spiritually.
Let us pray that each one of us unaffected by the floods will be grateful and appreciative of what we have been bestowed and lend a hand to those victims of the floods in prayer, in giving of time and substance, and in friendship and love.