Let us pray for those who are persecuted for Christ today
– newly converted from other religions to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord
– holding the Word of truth in their hands are imprisoned
– bearing a testimony true that He is Lord of their lives
– imprisoned for their witness
– misunderstood in families
because of their love for Christ – in communist and muslim countries where Christians are despised and discriminated against
– among communities in which the enemy prevails over the souls of men in spiritually dark, dark places where witchcraft and bizarre happenings thrive.
Let us pray for every Daniel brave who bears the Name of Christ and stands in the fire, through which he proclaims liberty, sets the captives free, heals and does wondrous things. Every one who is His child who bears the marks of Christ on his body as if they were too crucified and has Him as Lord of their lives.
That they will have the spirit of love, power and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7 and peace which the world cannot understand John 14:27 Amen.