This study relates to how people find Christ after the Rapture of the Church takes place…during the seven year Tribulation period. Yes, People are saved and sanctified during the Tribulation as the fire from Heaven purifies the hearts of men and renovates the Earth with fervent heat. God’s restoration with sanctification by fire takes place after the Tribulation…in the promised Kingdom of Christ.
• Mal 3:2-3…for he is like a refiner’s fire, and like fullers’ soap: And he shall sit as a refiner and purifer of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
• 2 Peter 3:10…But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Those saints after the Church is taken out can be described as, “Tribulation Saints.” The primary focus of this study is in regards to the second… 3 ½ year time frame of the seven year Jewish Tribulation that takes place after the Church is caught up to Heaven. This second part of the Tribulation refers to the “Beast Kingdom” or “a Gentile aggression against Israel that will be more clearly defined in this study.” Right division of God’s Word is more than a distinction between Law and Grace, and the Old and New Covenants. Right division gets down to a distinction between the Church and Israel and; the Jew and Gentile. By understanding such teaching…it helps anyone to see the truth about John’s book of the Revelation of Christ…that focus’ primarily on the Jewish Tribulation.
• Rev 5:9-10… And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
The Beast Kingdom revealed in many prophecies by the Prophet Daniel and; by John the Revelator relates to the oppression of Israel under the reign of a massive Gentile dictatorship. This Gentile aggression spoken of in Revelation and Daniel is likened to past Gentile captivities of Israel which include the…Medo-Persian, Grecian, Babylonian, and Roman dictatorships over Israel. The magnitude of the Beast taught in John’s Revelation… is much greater than any other Gentile aggression against Israel in the history of humanity. This particular aggression against Israel is a Gentile aggression prophetically described under the reign of Satan during the seven year Jewish Tribulation period. This Gentile aggression was prophesied in the Old Testament to come upon Israel.
• Rev 13:1…I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
According Daniel’s 70th week prophecy a covenant is first made between Israel and the Anti-Christ. In the first half of the seven year Tribulation Israel makes an alliance with the Anti-Christ and confirms the covenant in the Seventieth week of Daniel (which means seven years).
• Dan 9:27… And he (Anti-Christ) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week (7 years):
In the second half of the Tribulation it becomes the Great Tribulation and Israel breaks their 3 ½ year alliance with the Anti-Christ.
• Daniel 9:27…and in the midst of the week he (Anti-Christ) shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease,
At this time the Gentile aggression against Israel “rises up” and “gathers together against Israel to make war”. At the final stage of the second half of this Jewish Tribulation “all nations” will gather at a place called Armageddon. At that time Christ and all His saints will step down to the Mount of Olives in Divine Judgment to establish the promised Kingdom on Earth. Before this great and terrible day…note in Revelation how John states that the Dragon (Satan) gives power to the Beast as the Gentile Kingdom will continue 42 weeks longer…
• Rev 13:4-5…And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
The beast was given power to “continue” for forty two months. Please note a few of the events that took place during the first forty two months of Jewish Tribulation. First…there were the seals, then the trumps, then the woes…then the redeemed upon the Earth…144,000. They sang the song of Moses; they kept the commandments, and had faith in Jesus Christ. They had patience for Christ, they trusted God, they halted for Christ, and they gave their lives as they would not receive the mark of the beast. These were, “Tribulation saints.”
• Rev 14:12…Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
This is a part of Israel (during the Tribulation) that knows Christ as Savior also keep His commandments and sings the song of deliverance like the Children of Israel did when God delivered them through the Red Sea.
The Beast being a Gentile World’s aggression against Israel in Satan’s Kingdom… lasts until the end if the seven Year Tribulation. The Bible teaches that the battle of Armageddon that comes at the end of this seven year Tribulation… never takes place. Why? Christ returns (just before the Battle) with His saints first!!!
• Rev 12:17… And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ
• Luke 21:24… and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
At the closing of the seven year Tribulation, the Gentile One World government which is, “The Beast…out of hatred for God’s elect Israel”…gathers together to make war against Christ and His saints.
• Rev 19:19-20…And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
John goes on to say that Judgment is also given to His elect… Israel. At this time… of Christ’s Divine Judgment… John saw “Thrones”.
• Rev 20:4…And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
• Matt 19:28… when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
How is this, the closing of the seven year Tribulation? The beast was cast into the lake of fire.
• Revelation 19:20…These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
A resurrection takes place at that time. These resurrected saints live and reign with Christ for a thousand years.
• Dan 7:22…Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom
• Ezek 37:12-13…Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
The thousand year reign of Christ and the bodily resurrection of Tribulation saints begins at the end of the seven year Tribulation.
• Rev 20:6…Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.