A Hope Which Never Dies

The Annunciation by El Greco

Image via Wikipedia

Tyler was 19,full of life and energy to back it up its been A long sad day for my family, You see early today we lost our 2nd born. He passed at 5:45 am local time while in rout to hospital; He died of massive asthmatic attack. As I’m writing this I am reminded of the following scriptures:

John 14

“Let not your heart be troubled. Ye believe in God; believe also in Me.
2In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto Myself, that where I am, there ye may be also.

Death is an awesome way to be reminded of life and living. As a believer I know where I’ll be when I die, but as a parent pain of loosing my child is unbearable; I never truly understood what Mary “Mother of Jesus” went through and felt till yesterday morning. There are times in which we face the truth about the strength of our faith, the same faith which we proclaim every Sunday morning. At times such as this, while I look at the foot prints in the sands of sorrow, I cry out Lord where are you? Why I only see one set of foot prints in the sand? Then I feel the warmed love Infiltrating every part of my body and soul I hear the wispier in my heart-Son the foot print that you see are not yours, but mine; for I’ve been with you and been carrying you. My son is sitting with the Lord, We are sad that he is gone from among us, but I know, my wife and I will see him sooner or later. Death is an ending for a new beginning.

This entry was posted in A CLICK A BLESSING TODAY, CHRISTIAN LIFE AND THE WORD, PRAISE THE LORD TESTIMONIES and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to A Hope Which Never Dies

1. short little rebel says:

Hi Anthony,

I read your post and tears come to my eyes. You may not realize it, but your courage & faith in the greatest time of trouble gives courage to those of us who have not yet faced death. I, too, am a parent. I so love my children. I make deals with God- I tell Him that if He will only protect them until they are grown, then I will raise them up to Him. I know in my heart that God will do what He must do- and that may not be part of the ‘deal’. Sometimes I am frightened. Your words & faith are strengthening to me. Thank you so much. Your son is with God & His son. And you will see him again. We Christians have to stick close together because I fear that the end times are coming. I am so happy to have been invited to our club and to be in the company of people who truly love God. I live in Washington State- there are so many here who don’t love Him and who doubt Him. Loving Jesus can clear a room at a party. Even though our knowedge of each other is minimal, our Christianity brings us together in our humanity, in our common faith in God and in our belief that our prayers are heard- even for people we have never met. My prayers continue to be for you and your family….

2. 4hispraise says:

Anthony. I know that so many find solice in surendering a loved one to God’s care. Bless you and yours for having that understanding. I would pray that your memories, in days to come, come as a blessed reminder that we ( all of us) may join our “lost” ones at any moment. Continue in your strength in and through Him and His plans for Tyler, who now knows our destination and speaks of it to you all through the Spirit……and even now his own, as he finds peace, love and Glory in it all..

• wdednh says:

I am so humbled, as you read the comments and Love that only god can generate, I know where My son is now. And that is the greatest comfort of all.
      thank you for your love.
      Anthony

3. Pingback: A Hope Which Never Dies (via ChristianBlessings) | My Blog

4. Pingback: A Hope Which Never Dies (via ChristianBlessings) | The Christian Gazette

5. Pat Momary says:

My heart aches with yours and your family’s, wdednh. We lost our 19-yr-old grandson about 15 years ago, and there is still a vacant spot in our family get-togethers. And if our loss were not bad enough, the Enemy will taunt at times, “if only you had done…” kinds of cruel digs at our already self-inflicted regrets of choices he and we made…well, the Kind Shepherd who likely met Tyler at the crossing-over spot has made him comfortable in his new environment, and is even now wrapping Loving Arms around the remainder of your family. I will be remembering youall in my prayers…Blessings, Pat Momary (blog-friend of ptl2010 and others)

• wdednh says:

Hi, I am, no We are so overwhelmed and comforted by Gods people from around the world. God is a wonderful God and He truly loves and cares for His Children, As You Shared your tragic story about your grandson, I extend my arms for a brotherly hug. As God has used your arms to be His. I thank God for His love which pours out of all that believe in Him. My great full thank for you and your family for praying and given the Love which only could come from God. In His Service Anthony

6. ptl2010 says:

Anthony and family, in this heartbreaking time of loss and pain, if it helps it is as if your son has taken a plane and is waiting at heaven’s airport for you all to join him. You are rememberd today before the throne of grace and mercy . Be encouraged and strengthened you are not alone as you are part of this great family of God. here and around the world.

May His peace reign in your hearts today and His strength overflow you. Amen.

• wdednh says:

Dear Evelyn, there aren’t any words which I and my wife can express our gratitude and thankfulness to you and all others by you through God. Prayer works, so please keep the prayer going. We got home little while back and now I’m going through my e-mails over 100, from all over the world, that make one very humble for seeing what God can do. Thank you for being an obedient instrument of God. In His service Anthony

Anthony, thank God for the chain of love He began more than two thousand years ago in Christ Jesus His Son. You and your family are loved by the people whom God has shown His love to. Yes, it is the support of the Holy Spirit, the family of God here and around the world that will give courage to His people to stand firm in the Word and our faith in Him in the days ahead. Glad you are just receiving a foretaste of that bond that has to remain strong and grow stronger for what is to come.
        He has got us in His hands and we shall overcome together. Glory to the Lord.
        Keeping you in our prayers not just for today, but everyday as the Lord reminds us to.

7. debradoo says:

God knows exactly what you are going through. His own Son died at one time, but praise God He lives today!! I never view the Christian as ‘dying’. I think of it in terms .. That the Christian is passing from this life on earth to the eternal life they will have with Jesus Christ. God bless you and your family during this time of grief. You are prayed for.

• wdednh says:

only God can describe the comfort we have gotten through You all Thank you for every word and prayer. Please don’t stop!