Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he has redeemed from the hand of the enemy. Psalm 107:2
When the Lord came to earth, the plans had been laid out in heaven that Jesus would redeem His children from the enemy, the devil.
We thank the Lord for His plan was fulfilled in Jesus who came as a harmless baby, later to be a minister for healing, forgiveness, love, deliverance from captivity from sin and the devil, and from the bondage of the law. He brought love to us His children.
How can we keep quiet when His love was given at the cost of His own life? How can we keep quiet when He gave up heaven’s glory and suffered separation from the Father while He bore our sins? Are we the redeemed? Then we must say so! We must say so!
How would we say so?
1. by our lifestyle based on Jesus’ – showing forth the fruit of the Spirit – love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness , self-control.
2. showing grace and mercy as we have received from the Lord, we must give to others what we have received
3. fogiving to those who wrong us as our Father has forgiven us in Christ Jesus
4. by our words which we speak that it be seasoned with grace and kindness
5. by our actions of forbearance, kindness, love
6. by our testimony of the love of God which is marvelous and wonderful beyond imagination.
7. by the hope we have in Jesus and showing forth a positive attitude to all that befalls us, even as we see the day of His second coming draws nigh.
In New Year celebrations and in the year to come, let us as the redeemed say so.. let us not be bashful or fearful or even silenced by the opposition, the works of the devil to hinder us from obeying the Word of God… we the redeem of the Lord must say so!
Let the redeemed of the Lord say so! Not yesterday, not tomorrow, but today!