“No One can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.”
To Experience genuine love with our mate, we must bring a third party into the equation–Jesus Christ. Only through this spiritual connection with Him can we begin to fulfill all the potential of the relationship we call marriage.
Anyone who studies the Bible will recognize numerous principles woven throughout that apply to married life. Judeo–Christian values have effectively guided men and women from the beginning. These values were inspired by the Creator Himself, the originator of the institution of marriage. No matter what society says, or how laws change, the precepts that make up this scriptural system remain the way to find love and happiness in life.
Establishing a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is the critical first step toward attaining every meaningful goal, including the intimacy we all seek. If you haven’t already given your heart to Him, we urge you to do so. It will bring meaning and purpose to every dimension of your life–including your marriage. Tomorrow we’ll explain how.
Just between us…
How have we been putting biblical principles to work in our marriage?
How can I encourage you to spend more time in God’s Word?
Have we both personally invited Jesus Christ to be Lord of our lives and of our marriage? if not, can we take that life-changing step right now?
Lord Jesus, You are the foundation of our marriage. Help us look to You and Your strength in every way as we build a life together. Amen.
- Tapping into the unlimited resources of Jesus Christ (prhayz.com)
- 5 Essential Elements for Pulpit Preaching (justificationbygrace.com)
- Psalm 45:1-17 (vidblogdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ is a Tea Party Republican, by Q. Reyes – Artistic Warfare #102 (mdwp.malibulist.com)
- Trust in God ! Have Faith in God ! Receive the Blessings of the Lord, Jesus Christ ! (aim4god.wordpress.com)
- With The Rising Of The Hebrew Roots Teachings, And Mankind’s Nature To Find Comfort In Confining Law’s And Codes, We Need To Take A Look At What the Bible Says. (whythechurchleftjesus.wordpress.com)
- The Rich Ruler and the Average Orthodox Parishioner (frted.wordpress.com)