Testimonies – Touched by God

TESTIMONIES – Touched by God

Real stories make an impact! Write and share it here!

Has your life been touched by the Lord?

You must want to tell someone of the

• amazing grace and love that touched your life and changed your heart with His salvation from sin?
  • sustaining empowerment you have received from His Holy Spirit presence and power
  • healing which only He can bring to pass
  • protection and deliverance from evil and the paths of unrighteousness
  • transformation that has taken place in your life
  • the hope that lieth in you which He has affirmed within you.

Don’t just live your Christian life, share it so you may

• affirm to yourself the good work that has begun in you
  • witness and record His goodness and put the devil to shame
  • share your thanksgiving and praise and
  • pass on that blessing that you have received directly to the reader for encouragement
  • multiply your blessing and pass on that blessing through the reader to someone today.

Provide a tool to yourself and others for witnessing, for real stories impact lives in pain, despair and without hope.

Go and tell was the commission to the

• Angels to proclaim Messiah’s coming to the prophets of old, Mary, the shepherds
  • Samaritan woman at the well whose sins were forgiven
  • Blind Bartimeaus who was healed
  • Ten lepers who were cleansed and healed

and to you who was unworthy but made worthy because He touched your life, record your story and God’s message through you here.

David said “The testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.” Psalm 19:7

John the Baptist said “I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness…. Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world… and I saw and bare record that this is the Son of God…He must increase and I must decrease”. John 3:30

Record your story here

• to glorify God
  • to all who will read and hear

and may the Lord’s anointing be upon your dynamic testimonies that are recorded, that lives will be touched and re-touched in His time and place.

Begin by sharing here, what He has done for you in five sentences and once started perhaps you will need more sentences to tell your story. Procrastination to even think about your life story results in procrastination to be ready at all times to talk about the Lord. If He means everything to you, you will seize every opportunity to do so.  Some people just remain tongue tied for the Lord because of procrastination to first think of what they will say and then putting it aside for other priorities. Then they wonder why they never have an opportunity to speak. The reality is they missed the opportunity because they were not ready.

Let me start the ball rolling –

Praise God for His Presence in salvation, grace and mercy and in wisdom, discernment in my world, at work and at church.
It would have been impossible to achieve for Him without His Presence.

Praise God for through over many years of international travel the Lord protected me from accidents in dangerous road and other transportation modes, armed men who could have harmed me, floods, hunger in strange places, conniving enemies and dangers at work, and the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

Praise God for He has been my healer – from 3 days of unconsciousness with no brain damage, from a concussion received from a fall into a drain at the age of 6 years , when I was ill in foreign lands all alone and without a doctor to attend during my travels, from lupus during a retrenchment period which cost me a bomb in retrenchment benefits without ultimate medical prescription, and from broken bones or worse in unexpected falls with no human help in sight.

Praise God for family, mentors, bosses, aides, helpers, alliances, partnerships and companions who have provided encouragement, prayer support, raised my arms when they hanged down and took initiatives or orchestrated to help me carry out the missions He has fulfilled in me. Without Him and them I can do nothing – Praise God and I appreciate everyone of them including Contributors and prayer warriors on ChristianBlessings..

Now it is your turn. Out of 10 who were healed only one returned to say thanks to the Lord.  You cannot share the gospel effectively if you cannot share what God has done for you. Practice makes perfect. There is always room for improvement in ministry for He becomes sweeter as the days go by .. does He not?

The Water of Life Discourse between Jesus and ...

Image via Wikipedia Go and tell what He has done for you

About ptl2010

Jesus Christ is coming soon
This entry was posted in A CLICK A BLESSING TODAY, CHRISTIAN LIFE AND THE WORD, CHRISTIAN TAGALOG BLOGS, CHRISTIAN TEENS BLOGS, PRAISE THE LORD TESTIMONIES and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Testimonies – Touched by God

1. Noel Williams says:

Excellent post. God bless

Reblogged this on believinggodtoday and commented:

This is a great piece by ptl2010 on Christian Blessings. Give it a read, it will bless you for sure!

3. rickroehm says:

Some of God’s greatest miracles in the world are changed hearts and lives… by the power of Christ we represent at Christian Blessings. No shame in a real and living testimony that magnifies the reality of Christ in this evil world we live in! From darkness to light. From disobedience to obedience. From rebellion to minding the Spirit. Glory! Excuse me, I’m getting blessed! An honor to be an ambassador for Christ!

In the Great Tribulation (after the Rapture) when the the Anti-Christ reigns in Satans’s Kingdom…Revelation teaches all those who accept Christ will “will overcome the Anti-Christ” with the word of their testimony and the blood of the Lamb. These Tribulation Saints are miracles also.

Keep the testimonies coming…

Wonderful post my sister in Christ.
    Saved from eternal damnation by the blood of Christ. My sins to numerous to recount are forgiven because my Lord paid the price for them…for me.
    Rescued from a life of hell, total and complete dependance on alcohol. Rescued from smoking, lovingly brought back into His grace, after running from Him for over twenty years. Two of my children now accept Jesus as Savior….praise His name!
    Rescued from other things as well, loved always…even when I denied Him. Forgiven all things in Christ.
    Thank you Jesus.

Whatever you have done, it is not to bad for Jesus to forgive, and then to heal.
    Whatever you have done, Jesus wants you to come to Him now, not after you “clean up” you are incapable of cleaning yourself up…God will do that when you make Jesus Lord of your life.
    Whatever you have done, confess and repent, (change, turn away from your sin) and God will forgive you and heal you.
    Wherever you are in life, come to the Truth, the Way, and the Life, that is Jesus…only He can set you free.

Amen… dear reader, do not wait till you are perfect to accept Jesus. He specializes in turning right side up lives which are out of control and upside down. He waits and says “Come unto Me all you who are heavy burdened and I will give you rest.” Let Him help you live your life in peace and control.
      Thank you for your testimony Writinggomer… yes.. Jesus never fails!

And a praise stream rises up from this blog……

The love of God is greater far
      Than tongue or pen can ever tell
      It goes beyond the highest star
      And reaches to the lowest hell
      The guilty pair, bowed down with care
      God gave His Son to win
      His erring child He reconciled
      And pardoned from his sin

HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE LORD!

5. rickroehm says:

Converted to Christ at the age of 33, in a jail cell for drug related activity. User and seller. My world crashed and Christ got my attention. Gor delivered. Picked up the Bible the same day I accepted Christ. I got changed on day one and remember it vividly. I was a Druggie, Pot smoker, Drinker, Adulterer, Dishonest, Crooked, Immoral, no love, no respect for humanity and the list goes on. Didn’t know there was any other life. Darkness owned Rick Roehm. The marriage was on the blink. I couldn’t love anything but me. I was so blind and foolish more than I would care to disclose in this Blog but as a testimony for the Lord of my Salvation I share these words of deliverance. No fruit in those things I am now ashamed.

Jesus got my attention and that’s why I’m so adament about the truth I write about on these Blogs. Jesus showed me what I missed all those years. He taught me the Bible. He showed me how to be a man of God, a husband, a father, a son to my mother whose in Heaven now, a brother to my sisters, and a decent human being in society, and how to commune in the Spirit with fellow saints around he globe. I am 58 now and have walked with Christ since the day of my conversion November 11, 1987…and never once turned back to a life of sin. Six months later I was filled with the Holy Ghost and died to the old Rick Roehm. Became a preacher about a year and a half later and things have never been the same.

Not necesary to go into minute details but I am still married to the same woman today because God “restored” my marriage. Rick Roehm’s life and marriage is miracle from God and I am glad to testify to such truth because Jesus did it for me. i owe my life to Him. Rick Roehm’s life and marriage is built on the Christ of my Salvation. My wife and I built a Church in 2002 but never opened the doors until 2006. We’ve been open for 5 years and reach out to real people that need Christ. I Pastor there for the glory of Christ.

Miracles?Yes! Holiness? Yes. I am a miracle and glad to proclaim that Jesus changed me and the Bible confirms such truth. My life, my ministry, my wife, my children are committed to Christ. Been drug fee, alcohol free, adultery free, and holy before God for 25 years. Love it and got satisfied, and was delivered from bad habits when Christ came in. No more world! No more flesh! No more Devil! Its all about Christ and I’m happy! That’s a fragment of my miracle and testimony for Christ as Ptl got the ball rolling for the Glory of my Christ.

Thank you Jesus!

An awesome testimony to the glory of God – from the gutter-most to the utter-most. Praise the Lord. I can hear Rick shouting his testimony from the mountain top, of the Love of God in His live and the change it has made.

Thank you Pastor Rick for sharing a testimony which cannot grow old. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever. Indeed there is hope for anyone who accepts Jesus as Savior and Lord.

What about you dear reader? Do you have a testimony to share?

He rescues the perishing, he saves the dying–Jesus, my Lord!

7. mtsweat says:

Praise the Lord for every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies we have in Christ Jesus. He has freed us from our sin, made us a new creation for His glory, secured us in His Son… and adopted us into His family. He brought us near. Praise the Lord!

And so once we have started to give Him praise we can continue till eternity.
      There are many who find the words stuck in their throats and they can never know the full joy of sins forgiven and sharing with others in response to the Great Commission. They can never know the full measure of God’s grace in witnessing how wonderful it is to celebrate bringing another to Christ.