TESTIMONIES – Touched by God
Real stories make an impact! Write and share it here!
Has your life been touched by the Lord?
You must want to tell someone of the
- amazing grace and love that touched your life and changed your heart with His salvation from sin?
- sustaining empowerment you have received from His Holy Spirit presence and power
- healing which only He can bring to pass
- protection and deliverance from evil and the paths of unrighteousness
- transformation that has taken place in your life
- the hope that lieth in you which He has affirmed within you.
Don’t just live your Christian life, share it so you may
- affirm to yourself the good work that has begun in you
- witness and record His goodness and put the devil to shame
- share your thanksgiving and praise and
- pass on that blessing that you have received directly to the reader for encouragement
- multiply your blessing and pass on that blessing through the reader to someone today.
Provide a tool to yourself and others for witnessing, for real stories impact lives in pain, despair and without hope.
Go and tell was the commission to the
- Angels to proclaim Messiah’s coming to the prophets of old, Mary, the shepherds
- Samaritan woman at the well whose sins were forgiven
- Blind Bartimeaus who was healed
- Ten lepers who were cleansed and healed
and to you who was unworthy but made worthy because He touched your life, record your story and God’s message through you here.
David said “The testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.” Psalm 19:7
John the Baptist said “I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness…. Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world… and I saw and bare record that this is the Son of God…He must increase and I must decrease”. John 3:30
Record your story here
- to glorify God
- to all who will read and hear
and may the Lord’s anointing be upon your dynamic testimonies that are recorded, that lives will be touched and re-touched in His time and place.
Begin by sharing here, what He has done for you in five sentences and once started perhaps you will need more sentences to tell your story. Procrastination to even think about your life story results in procrastination to be ready at all times to talk about the Lord. If He means everything to you, you will seize every opportunity to do so. Some people just remain tongue tied for the Lord because of procrastination to first think of what they will say and then putting it aside for other priorities. Then they wonder why they never have an opportunity to speak. The reality is they missed the opportunity because they were not ready.
Let me start the ball rolling –
Praise God for His Presence in salvation, grace and mercy and in wisdom, discernment in my world, at work and at church.
It would have been impossible to achieve for Him without His Presence.
Praise God for through over many years of international travel the Lord protected me from accidents in dangerous road and other transportation modes, armed men who could have harmed me, floods, hunger in strange places, conniving enemies and dangers at work, and the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.
Praise God for He has been my healer – from 3 days of unconsciousness with no brain damage, from a concussion received from a fall into a drain at the age of 6 years , when I was ill in foreign lands all alone and without a doctor to attend during my travels, from lupus during a retrenchment period which cost me a bomb in retrenchment benefits without ultimate medical prescription, and from broken bones or worse in unexpected falls with no human help in sight.
Praise God for family, mentors, bosses, aides, helpers, alliances, partnerships and companions who have provided encouragement, prayer support, raised my arms when they hanged down and took initiatives or orchestrated to help me carry out the missions He has fulfilled in me. Without Him and them I can do nothing – Praise God and I appreciate everyone of them including Contributors and prayer warriors on ChristianBlessings..
Now it is your turn. Out of 10 who were healed only one returned to say thanks to the Lord. You cannot share the gospel effectively if you cannot share what God has done for you. Practice makes perfect. There is always room for improvement in ministry for He becomes sweeter as the days go by .. does He not?