Works of Satan in the End Times

I have been watching the world around me – through my own eyes and the eyes of the Lord.  I have seen too many things that are the work of Satan.

Infidelity in marriage, shattering of families through lies and slander, broken trust and relationships through selfishness and insensitivity to others, threats and intimidation against the children of God for the sole purpose of protecting oneself.

These all are the works of Satan; and those works are gathering momentum – showing indeed that time is running short.

The spirit world is in full battle, fighting for the souls of men.

We, the children of the One True God, need to step into the fray and battle against the unseen forces of evil.

We have the strength and power of the Almighty God at our disposal to wage this battle, and we MUST use it.

The only alternative is to watch the souls of those around us perish in hell.

“10 Finally my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.  11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.  13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace: 16 above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.  17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19 and for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel. 20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.”   Ephesians 6:10-20

Stand firm, ye children of God, and fight the fight that has been brought to us.  The eternal future of those we know and love depends on us.

About Drusilla Mott

Child of the King, wife, mom, step-mom, gramma, aspiring author, blessed beyond measure. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
This entry was posted in A CLICK A BLESSING TODAY. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Works of Satan in the End Times

1. jesusmyjoy says:

I WANTED YOU TO HAVE THIS SIS

Commented on your site, but this was good! Stand firm in the Lord…and we will win, for our Lord has already attained the victory.
    meetingintheclouds said, “Isn’t it sad that the works of satan are so obvious, and yet so disregarded by so many?”, I think people don’t want to admit to the existence of evil. So many people believe that humans are basically good, this is not true! The bible says otherwise and that is offensive to people. I have to agree with what MITC said, it never ceases to amaze me how people can see so much evil in the world, (and this includes Christians unfortunately) and deny the existence of Satan.
    This goes hand-in-hand with prosperity gospel, and feel good tickle my ears teaching. Why do people not see that the devil hates us and will do anything to destroy us? Did Paul teach about the armor of God because he thought it would make a great conversation piece? I think not.
    Our enemy the devil has done a great job with this stuff.
    If Christ is the Author of life, (and He is) then Satan is the author of death, death by turning away from the only thing that can save us…Jesus Christ!
    Ok…rant over.

Greg

• Thank you Greg, for the rant. I have been seeing this in the people around me, to an ever increasing extent. They don’t want to see it because then they would have to admit to their part in it. They want to stay in the darkness because the Light of Jesus will shine on their sin and convict them of it.

Jesus Christ is the Only Way to overcome sin and death. He is the Light of Life, the Only Means of Salvation. Oh, if people would only see the Truth and turn to Him before it is too late!

3. ptl2010 says:

No fear. The Lord is in control. He leads against the foe.
    Isaiah 59:19
    King James Version (KJV)
    19So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

None can stand against the Spirit of the Living God.

4. rickroehm says:

Two verses that pertain to the Devil in the end Times… Goodbye Devil…Hello Jesus!

1 John 3:8-9…He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 5:18-19…We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

Goodbye Devil…Thank You Jesus!
    Goodbye Devil…Thank You Jesus!
    Goodbye Devil…Thank You Jesus because you have authority over Devil.
    Thank You Jesus.

5. Isn’t it sad that the works of satan are so obvious, and yet so disregarded by so many?

Why? Is it because Christians are not showing forth the love of God and the positive changes he brings about in a life? Is it because Christians are not standing firm for the faith?

The Word tells us that we are not to be ignorant of his devices [2 Cor 2:11] and assures us that when we put on the whole armour of God we will STAND.

• Maybe both possibilities. Or possibly because they don’t want to see. I don’t really know. It is quite possibly a question we need to ask of ourselves and have the Lord show us as far as those in our immediate circle of influence are concerned. Thanks for the thought provoking question, meetingintheclouds.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Bless you for this Scripture selection here. It may very well be the favorite of mine and my husband’s! The whole armour of God is all the protection we need in this fight. Let us not cast aside any part of this armour! Blessings on you and yours and my prayers always for your family!

• Thank you granbee. Your thoughts and prayers mean a great deal. May each one of us be sure to gird ourselves with God’s armour to resist the fiery darts of the evil one.

7. isaiah43123 says:

And, if God is for us, who can be against us? Thanks for the encouragement, Dru.
    Keep the Faith!