10 Sayings to Remember about God and Life
1. If you feel far away from God, guess who moved?
2. Fear knocked. Faith answered. No one was there.
3. I am God’s melody of life and He sings His song through me.
4. No matter what is happening in your life, know that God is waiting for you with open arms.
5. God has a purpose and plan for me that no one else can fulfill.
6. The will of God will never take you to where the grace of God will not be sufficient for you.
7. Begin to weave and God will give you the thread.
8. Sometimes when God says “no”, it’s because He has something better in store for you.
9. The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us.
10. Prayer: don’t bother to give God instructions, just report for duty.
- New Mercies (definingmydash.wordpress.com)
- What’s That In Your Mouth?!! (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- Do With me as You Will (reeknittingwordswithgod.wordpress.com)
- Draw On His Power Within You (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 6:14 Today (nathanology.wordpress.com)