Free from the Stronghold of Abortion
Written by Christian author, Pola Muzyka.
This is such an obvious stronghold that it almost seems ludicrous to have to write about it. But not everyone realizes what abortion actually is. Abortion is the murder of a human being. It is the murder of an innocent human being–one that can never defend itself.
People use abortion today as an alternative to birth control. It is not birth control. It is murder–the death of a potential loved one by the hands of its potential mother and the doctors, nurses, potential father, and assistants that have been party to the murder. Those assistants include those who fund the murder.
Abortion is not an option with God.
Abortion creeps into our lives as a thought process–it’s a simple D&C, there’s no time to have a child, can’t afford a baby, forced to get pregnant, or any other deceptive thoughts sanctioning this murder. It is anything but simple. The stronghold of abortion is brought in by strongholds of selfishness, greed, arrogance, hate, fear, self-righteousness, violence, denial, and any number of strongholds to achieve the desired effect–kill, steal, or destroy its victim and host.
The slaughter of innocent lives by the hands of self-righteous people has been going on all over the world for generations. It’s time this horrific, terroristic stronghold is stopped.
Hosts have become victims of this thought stronghold that has slithered into our society under a guise of help, compassion, concern, and mercy far too long. This way of thinking is deception personified. The deception grabs its victims to prepare us for hell. Since we don’t purposely drink poison, or step on the head of a newborn puppy, or otherwise do something that we would consider irrational, why would we purposely kill or aid in the killing of a developing human being–except out of an irrational, mentally distorted and mostly selfish mindset that disregards God?
5 Biblical steps to overcome abortion:
1. Never participate in any capacity. If you are the potential mother or father, find an alternative. If you are aiding in any way–whether through contributions, through your work, or your vote, don’t continue to aid this horror of the taking of innocent lives. Remember the Lord knows the child already and will hold you accountable if you participate in murdering it.
Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.
Psalm 139:13-14 For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well.
2. Repent if you have ever been a party to abortion in any way. There is no way to reverse what you did. But there is forgiveness in Christ Jesus.
Matthew 18:3 And said, Truly I say to you, unless you repent (change, turn about) and become like little children [trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving], you can never enter the kingdom of heaven [at all].
Matthew 3:8 Bring forth fruit that is consistent with repentance [let your lives prove your change of heart];
3. Ask God to give you clarity to know His will, his way of doing things, and the deception that infiltrates our lives.
Job 31:14-15 What then shall I do when God rises up [to judge]? When He visits [to inquire of me], what shall I answer Him? 15Did not He Who made me in the womb make [my servant]? And did not One fashion us both in the womb?
4. Never do anything out of selfish motives. Consider all the consequences to everyone involved. In the case of abortion consider the consequences to the pre-born child or children. It’s not your choice to make whether or not the child should be alive now.
Isaiah 59:7 Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood. Their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; desolation and destruction are in their paths and highways.
5. No excuses. If you rationalize murder, you can rationalize almost anything. Evil will be at the core of your thoughts, your life, and your future.
Isaiah 5:22-23 Woe to those who are mighty heroes at drinking wine and men of strength in mixing alcoholic drinks!–23Who justify and acquit the guilty for a bribe, but take away the rights of the innocent and righteous from them!