Fatih Child when we move on in the power of our God, Who is bigger than anything we will face in the future, nothing can faze us.
1. When you move into a new place by location or situation in life, you should know that God is already there.
Psalm 139:2-10 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. 3 You discern my goin g out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. 4 Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely. 5 You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me. 6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.
7 Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? 8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. 9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, 10 even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.
2. When you move to a new place you must pray for the Lord’s Presence to be with you. The Lord taught the children of Israel how He was guiding them by a pillar of fire by night and a cloud by day.
Numbers 9:21 – 21 Sometimes the cloud stayed only from evening till morning, and when it lifted in the morning, they set out. Whether by day or by night, whenever the cloud lifted, they set out.
3. You should seek the Lord’s direction for each move you make
Numbers 10:1313 They set out, this first time, at the Lord’s command through Moses.
4. Throughout any move you must worship the Lord regularly for He is the guardian of your move.
Genesis 13:18 – 18 So Abram went to live near the great trees of Mamre at Hebron, where he pitched his tents. There he built an altar to the Lord.
5. God will guide you, give you wisdom and courage, and be with you wherever your move takes you – if only you ask Him.
Isaiah 41:13 13 For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
Ezra 8:21 –21 There, by the Ahava Canal, I proclaimed a fast, so that we might humble ourselves before our God and ask him for a safe journey for us and our children, with all our possessions.
Exodus 33:14 – 14 The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”
6. God challenges you to move forward toward greater growth and maturity in your relationship with Him. You cannot stand still and not move on . Standing still in the Christian life is really moving backwards.
Philippians 1:6 – 6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Job 17:9 – Nevertheless, the righteous will hold to their ways, and those with clean hands will grow stronger.
Romans 12:2 – 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is —his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Ephesians 4:15- 15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.
Joshua 1:9 – 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Amen, Faith Child we can move on in the Name of the Lord, wherever we are, as long as the Lord leads us and takes us wherever He wants us to go in His time. Praise the Lord.. because He is our God!