Do you dare to be an example of a Daniel at work, home and play? In the family of non-believers, in social circles where worldly values rule the day?
devil, you cannot have me
Teach your children from young to stand up for the Lord. He wants you to raise children who are Daniels, strong in character like Daniel and loving the Lord with all their hearts, souls and minds. Instruct them when they are young and they shall remember when they are older.
Dare to be a Daniel by Philip P Bliss
- Standing by a purpose true, Heeding God’s command, Honor them, the faithful few! All hail to Daniel’s band!
- Refrain: Dare to be a Daniel, Dare to stand alone!
- Dare to have a purpose firm! Dare to make it known.
- Many mighty men are lost, Daring not to stand, Who for God had been a host By joining Daniel’s band.
- Many giants, great and tall, Stalking through the land, Headlong to the earth would fall, If met by Daniel’s band.
- Hold the Gospel banner high! On to vict’ry grand! Satan and his hosts defy, And shout for Daniel’s band.
Children’s exhortation in song by Hebron Outreach
Stand with the children of the persecuted church
Music and lyrics for children’s ministry