Written by Christian author, Pola Muzyka
What can we learn from God’s love for us? It is so incomprehensible that our love for him pales in comparison. So why is it difficult to give whatever small amount of love we have back to Him?
The strongholds that keep us from loving God, and keep us from fully receiving his blessings are numerous–as are the demons that follow Satan.
We pray for a miracle and then when it doesn’t happen, we blame God. We say ‘it is not his timing’ or ‘it is not his will’. Some say that miracles are just coincidences. They say, ‘God isn’t real’ or [worse] ‘God is dead’.
Suffering and sickness exist because of sin. Not because God wants them to exist. His desire is to bless us. His love for us is absolute and complete.
The Heavenly Hosts Announce the Birth of Messiah
1. Trust the promises of [in] Jesus Christ. He said he will never leave us or forsake us. There is coming a day of recompense.
2 Thessalonians 1:7-9 It is also right for God to give all of us relief from our suffering. He will do this when the Lord Jesus is revealed, coming from heaven with his mighty angels in a blazing fire. 8He will take revenge on those who refuse to acknowledge God and on those who refuse to respond to the Good News about our Lord Jesus. 9They will pay the penalty by being destroyed forever, by being separated from the Lord’s presence and from his glorious power.
2. Let God be God. When we try to be God to others, we take His place and assume His emotions are equal to ours. If God [His Holy Spirit] is in us, He is still not us. That takes the pressure off and frees us to love him.
Psalm 46:10 “Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.”
3. Thank God and praise him for the things he has done and will do in your life. When we concentrate on the good things, our being is filled with gratitude [and love].
Psalm 70:4 May all those who seek, inquire of and for You, and require You [as their vital need] rejoice and be glad in You; and may those who love Your salvation say continually, Let God be magnified!
4. Expect God to bless you no matter what your life is like now.
5. Receive Christ if you haven’t done so already. If you have, rededicate yourself. The overwhelming reality of his goodness to you will strengthen your love for Him.