The weather seemed to be a big and concerning issue in 2012 and it seems that 2013 will be no different.
The New York Times reports: Full Story Here
Excerpt from the article above. Please note the we do not support the “global warming” political position:
“Each year we have extreme weather, but it’s unusual to have so many extreme events around the world at once,” said Omar Baddour, chief of the data management applications division at the World Meteorological Organization, in Geneva. “The heat wave in Australia; the flooding in the U.K., and most recently the flooding and extensive snowstorm in the Middle East — it’s already a big year in terms of extreme weather calamity.”
Such events are increasing in intensity as well as frequency, Mr. Baddour said, a sign that climate change is not just about rising temperatures, but also about intense, unpleasant, anomalous weather of all kinds.
Here in Britain, people are used to thinking of rain as the wallpaper on life’s computer screen — an omnipresent, almost comforting background presence.
But even the hardiest citizen was rattled by the near-biblical fierceness of the rains that bucketed down, and the floods that followed, three different times in 2012.
The Lord sums it all up in Luke 21:25-26:
“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of heaven will be shaken.”
I’ve highlighted, in red, the areas we will be focusing on in this report above. There is no question that people and nations are in distress and perplexed. The reason for this is that the world at large is facing issues on a scale and magnitude that no one has seen before. Therefore they are perplexed, confused and baffled, at a complete loss as what to do. Some who feel as though there is no way out and actually become extremely fearful and filled with anxiety. When this reaches unhealthy levels, one can experience health issues like, panic attacks and heart attacks due to stress and fear. This has been the case in some areas of the United States and globally.
It seems to me that the world is experiencing these effects, due to the weather gone wild right now. When a secular news article calls these events; “Near-biblical fierceness…”
Watch this video and fast forward to the 26 minute mark…
Snow in Jerusalem – Click Here to Watch…
The Lord reminded us, right after He outlined the extreme weather and a variety of other signs in Luke 21, that His return would follow soon after the these signs began. The fig tree is an indicator of what is coming, what is developing and how times are changing. Concerning the fig tree, some have said that the fig tree is Israel becoming a nation and I don’t disagree with this at all. But, what if there is another symbolic meaning the Lord wanted to impart to our generation through the parable of the fig tree? What if, He encoded a message to us specifically? The Lord knew that our generation would be experiencing the climatic events baring down on us. He also knew that we would have information available to us that no other generation would have access to. Consider the internet as one proof of how fast information travels now. He knew we would be able to understand, with clarity, what He was pointing to. So, let’s unpack Luke 21:30-36.
Unpacking The Code in Luke 21:
“30 When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. 31 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. 34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
1. Verse 30-31: The Lord uses the word “already.” Already tells us that things are already in motion. We don’t have to guess because we see the evidence of what is now happening and we see it on a global scale. In this case extreme weather is happening. So, the first sign that should cause red flags in our minds is the weather disturbances. Summer is used to alert us to the time and what time it is in God’s prophetic calendar. What time is it for us in this generation? Verse 31 is the give-a-way by Yeshua. The time is The Kingdom of God is Near!
2. Verse 32 and 33: This is really important. Why? The Lord nails down the time frame, “this generation.” The generation that is alive when all of these things have transpired. The Lord gives us a “seal of promise” too. He reminds us in verse 33 who He is and His words will never pass away! You can take what Yeshua says to the bank and count on it.
3. Verse 34: Now the Lord warns us. He would never warn us of something unless it were a real possibility that we could be overtaken by sin. The Lord is calling those who take this “literally” to look to Him and not allow ourselves to become overly attached to this world and the cares and traps that this world system offers. Being anchored to Christ is our only hope to overcome this world and it’s systems. One of the biggest dangers the Lord was concerned about is this…if we are not looking to Him we will miss His appearing, we won’t hear His call, we will be caught off-guard and the rapture could come and we could miss it. Any believer in Yeshua who is anchored to Him will know that the time of His return is drawing near because the Holy Spirit is confirming it to you in your spirit. Remember, the Lord told us all who want to worship Him must do it in what? Spirit and truth! Only by the Spirit of God can we know the timing of the prophetic calendar and where we find ourselves on that calendar.
“But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.” ~John 4:23
4. Verse 35-36: Watch therefore and pray that we are found “worthy” to escape all these things. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-6 tells us to watch, be ready because we are sons of the light not darkness and the Lord’s Day will not overtake us by surprise.
How does one become “worthy” to escape these things that are on our horizon? The verses noted above actually supply the answer.
- Be watchful
- Pray always
- Trust and obey the Lord
- Surrender to Him and accept Him as your once and for all-final sacrifice for your sins, resting in His finished work on the cross for you and for me is the ONLY way to be worthy. We are worthy because He is worthy on our behalf! His rightousness covers us if we believe in Him and surrender to Him completely.
Those who are surrendered to Yeshua will know what time it is. His spirit will communicate the time it is to their hearts. I’m sure there are those who are reading this report, who are feeling like they don’t belong here on this earth any longer, that they are living and passing through a strange land. Believers all over the globe are reporting they feel this way. This seems to be a growing phenomena globally among believers. This my dear friends is no accident.
The Lord is waking us up and calling us to prepare for the GREAT evacuation that is coming.
“Time is short and we have to be busy doing what He has called us to do. This is the time to listen very carefully to The Holy Spirit’s voice in your heart. At this time in history God is looking for people who want to serve Him so He can save as many as possible. The Lord is reaching out to mankind like never before. Listen carefully and heed the call won’t you?”
Until next time God willing…
Watchman & Publisher