Something To Think About

somethingtothinkabout

April 10, 2013 Lyn Leahz | Vine of Life News

If today was your last day, and you never walked the face of this planet again, what would people remember you for?  What things did you accomplish? Would you be greatly missed, or quickly forgotten?  Would you be remembered as a selfish grump who did nothing but complain?  Or, a loving, giving person who loved others and served God?

And then there’s the big question.  In fact, you were probably expecting just one more question, weren’t you?

When the time comes, and it is just you and God, what will He say about your life on earth?  Will He be well-pleased?  Moderately pleased?  Or, worse, not pleased at all?

Do know this, and think about it.  This life has only one purpose!  To live, and breathe, and move and to have our being in Him!  Yes!  You and I were made to serve God.  So if most of your life has been spent serving the flesh, well then, you already know that God is not very happy with you.  The good news is that if you are reading this right now, there is still time!  Yes!  Right now you can repent and turn to God!  You can renounce the flesh, along with its corrupt desires, and start living for the Father right this very moment! He is hoping and waiting for you!

What’s more, you will have Jesus Christ in your cheering section constantly encouraging you.  He has given you a helper, and a counselor, so that you don’t have to do it alone! Through the gift of salvation, you can call upon Jesus and be given this wondrous comforter called the Holy Spirit! The Spirit of God Himself will immediately come and live inside of your spirit if you sincerely ask and repent today!

Friend, tonight, tomorrow..next week…could be your last!  Is there anything here in this world worth an eternity of suffering?  Jesus came that you would have life, and have it more abundantly. He has saved you from eternal Hell and damnation!  But in order to take hold of it, you must tell Jesus that you want to serve Him.  You must ask God to forgive you of all your sins, and tell Him that you want a new life sealed by the blood of Jesus, and signed in the Lamb’s Book of Life in heaven!

What are you waiting for?

About Lyn Leahz

Lyn Leahz is a journalist, radio show producer and host, author, as well as contributor to numerous alternative media news and opinion sites including her own site, Freedom Nation News. Of particular note, Lyn’s YouTube channel reaches over 110,000 subscriptions, having become one of YouTube’s leading channels on the varied topics associated with “the last days”. For example: a recent interview with author and Christian radio personality, Benjamin Baruch, has garnered over 483,000 views! Her program covers a broad spectrum of subjects: End-times events, spiritual warfare, personal and national repentance, as well as breaking news that speaks to the fulfillment of Bible prophecy. Lyn’s ministry skyrocketed after completing her first Christian fiction end-times’ novel, Soul Deceiver, in 2011 (available through Thomas Nelson, Westbow Press Publishing Company). Aside from her YouTube channel, Lyn has two radio shows on Leading Edge Radio Network: (1) “Out of the Darkness”, co-hosted with Benjamin Baruch, and (2) “The Lyn and Lisa ‘When Conspiracy Becomes Reality Radio Show’” (with her co-host Lisa Haven). She has interviewed numerous famous personalities like Christian-political artist Jon McNaughton, Brent Baum and Bruce Hall, Producers of the Finding Noah Film, Brett Creamer (also featured on Rick Wiles’ TruNews radio broadcast),
Michael Snyder, author of the Economic Collapse Blog and End of the American Dream Website (recently featured on “The Jim Bakker Show”); as well as John Shorey, best selling author of The Window of the Lord’s Return, who has also been a frequent special guest on “The Jim Bakker Show” and “It’s Supernatural” produced by Sid Roth. She also has been featured in Prophecy In the News and will be speaking at the 2016 Prophecy In the News Annual Pike’s Peak Conference, as well as interviewing live on her youtube channel other prominent speakers attending the event. My websites: http://LynLeahz.com, http://freedomnationnews.com https://www.youtube.com/user/LynLeahz
This entry was posted in A CLICK A BLESSING TODAY. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Something To Think About

1. Pingback: Christian Urdu Blog – No 82 Something to think about No 83 Make Disciples | ChristianBlessings

2. Rob Barkman says:

Thanks for sharing this Lyn. It should make all of us stop and think about the testimony we are leaving behind. Oh that we would look at each day as if it were our last and live accordingly. Lord bless you.

• Lyn Leahz says:

Thank you, Rob. I think we should all spend more time thinking this way. Instead of mostly thinking about what we want in order to please ourselves, we should be concentrating on what we want to please God. I look back at all the wasted years of my life, and while I know He forgives me, I’m sure not proud of it. God bless you!

3. mtsweat says:

As clear cut and straight forward as I’ve heard it proclaimed, Lyn. The wonderful life-giving gospel of Jesus Christ! Well said, good friend.

• Lyn Leahz says:

God bless you. I have been enjoying your posts too! 😉

I know one thing. When I was a teenager and in my early twenties..I only thought about the ‘now’ instead of planning for my future. But looking back, I see how quickly the future has come upon me. Here it is! I can’t go back and do anything over again. Whatever I did then is done now. I wish I could, though, on certain levels.

So I know how fast it goes, and how instead of thinking about right here and right now I need to think about what’s ahead first—then think about the right here and right now. Because what we do now has everything to do with tomorrow.

BTW, you had asked me sometime ago about my book. The cover is finished and I just have to approve the inner contents..and then it’ll be out! I already approved the cover, but I have to sign off on the inside. So please keep your eyes open! I did receive some positive feedback from Thomas Nelson–they said that they really want me to consider getting a publicist because they felt my book could go far, and could actually picture it becoming a movie! That would be something if that ever happened! Pray for me!

• mtsweat says:

We will keep our eyes open… looking forward to its release. Nothing is too big for our God, as you already know. Blessings

4. Lyn Leahz says:

Thanks, ptl. I hope it is a blessing to everyone, and that even just one will come to repentance after reading it. God bless you!

Lyn, I had the privilege of sharing Christ and the good news with my 83 year old western trained doctor neighbour and his wife. He is 80% blind and she is a paralytic, and with no one to help him to file an income tax return, i did. The Lord gave me the opportunity to share the love of God yesterday and today and they said they will think of all I have shared with them in action and words, for it was like water to parched land. . Praise The Lord! . For many years, my dad had been praying he would remove from his home, the ashes of his parents which he prays to every morning. ( Filial piety and ancestor worship) He has done it, and I sense his salvation is near and his wife will follow. God is faithful and nothing that is sown will return unto God void, but it will accomplish His purpose. Praise The Lord.

• Lyn Leahz says:

That is absolutely wonderful! It is an honor, to say the least, to be used of God for such wonderful things! I can think of nothing that is more honorable or precious than knowing I’m on the right path with God, and that He has need of me.

5. ptl2010 says:

Great indeed is our Lord and those who have not come to know Him are missing the purpose for their lives. So sad.
    This blog is being translated into Urdu for all Urdu speaking people, to think about. Thanks Lyn.