Substance is tangible. Substance is experienced. Substance you can touch and handle.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for. The substance of faith in Christ gets man away from himself. Eyes on Christ. Heart united with Christ. Certain about the power that comes from Christ’s death, burial, and resurrection. Faith in the person of Christ has substance and all men and women of God have it. Without faith in Christ it’s impossible to please God.
- Substance is trusting Christ when circumstances take men’s eyes off of Him.
- Substance is believing in Christ for the long haul…when others are doubting are trusting other things.
- Substance is experiencing the person of Christ even if the world says or teaches something different.
- Substance brings tangible evidence because Christ performs miracles.
- The substance of faith doesn’t budge from Christ…stays immovable…even when the odds are against you.
- Substance produces hope because Christ controls all things.
Often many things in life are not seen or understood by men of faith…but Christ the invisible God knows your need. Christ meets your needs…Christ honors the substance of faith in Him.
Faith takes men to Christ. Faith keeps men in Christ. Faith doesn’t walk by sight. Faith walks with substance, certainty, and assurance. Faith is in a person. That person is Christ. Faith in Christ has substance. Substance brings evidence from those things that are not seen. The substance of things hoped for come from the person of Christ who is seated upon His Throne.
The substance of faith in Christ will bring evidence. Eyes on Him. Trust in Him. He will bring it to pass. He is. He does. He will do! He’s God!
A witness for Christ…