by Lyn Leahz, ©2013
When people have hurt me and broken my heart,
When time has shown no mercy, and pain is an art…
Here comes my Savior, my Lord of all….
His arms outstretched, I will not fall…
Tears, they are racing, down my face,
And I am overcome with His precious grace.
“You are my strong tower, my warmth when I am cold….
From youth you have been with me, and until I am old.
When everyone else would tease and taunt,
O’ Jesus..my Lord…my refuge…come as close as you want!”
©7/27/2013, Lyn Leahz
- Come As Close As You Want (inlovewiththelord.wordpress.com)
- Alive Because of You-In Praise of God (lynleahz.com)
- Martial Law Preparations: Troops Deployed Ahead of Economic Collapse & Gun Confiscation (vineoflifenews.com)
- The Most Beautiful Lord’s Prayer (vineoflifenews.com)
- A Call to Pray & Support Israel (vineoflifenews.com)
- A Short Clip From Book Three: Soul Savior / Vengeance Is Mine! Says the Lord. (promisebook.net)
- Luke Warm & Loving It! (vineoflifenews.com)
- Where Are The Men of God? (vineoflifenews.com)