HE LIFTS US UP: The 3 A’s of BROKENNESS: ABUSE, ABANDONMENT, AND ADULTERY

The 3 A’s of Brokenness— ABUSE, ABANDONMENT, AND ADULTERY…
This is a word that I got that I will share. May the Lord open hearts to receive His message….

GODS STANDARDThe world today is so accepting of so many wrongs in this life. As we watch movies filled with violence and sexual improprieties, we unknowingly allow these things to become acceptable and lower the standards which have previously been set. Now, as I got the word improprieties as I was writing this, I was led to look up the definition….

Impropriety:  (noun)  A failure to observe standards or show due honesty or modesty; improper language, behavior, or character.  (Synonym) Indecency.

Well, as you can see, impropriety is not a word that I usually use and I always want to make sure that what I am hearing is not just me… so, no!!  God is leading me to give you this message!

sin separates us

Beware of the things that you allow into your life! Watch the gates to your soul! Your eyes and your ears are gates unto which the wrongs of this world get introduced into your soul where you begin to accept it as normal and as totally acceptable. Many years ago, television and radio was not allowed to utter any fowl language, any curse words, any sexual explicit images whether visually or verbally. Times have changed where the world is allowing more and more to be acceptable with violence on video games for small children and violence on television and movies for our “enjoyment” and “entertainment.” Many watch these “reality” shows and movies with sexuality and immoral behaviors glamorized. Even the violence of rape has been glamorized and immortalized (again.. looked up and means bringing fame upon). This has caused many victims to hide in secret the violence that occurs to them to avoid the repeat  victimization that occurs now in society.

The 3 A’s of brokenness are not acceptable…abuse, adultery, and abandonment!! God set the standards for our behavior many years ago. Let us all reach for that standard again. It starts by watching what we view as acceptable and rising to the standard that God would consider acceptable…

Prayer: Lord, help us to rise to the standard that you have set for us. I ask you to purify all hearts, healing and delivering us from the bondage of the enemy and bringing new revelation to your glorious Power… in Jesus’ name.. Amen!

by Secret Angel of Secret Angel Ministry and The Abuse Expose’ with Secret Angel

This entry was posted in A CLICK A BLESSING TODAY, CHRISTIAN TAGALOG BLOGS, CHRISTIAN TEENS BLOGS, HE LIFTS US UP, SHARING STRUGGLES , Shaping Spiritual Solutions! and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to HE LIFTS US UP: The 3 A’s of BROKENNESS: ABUSE, ABANDONMENT, AND ADULTERY

1. The Iniquitous: Church Crimes says:

Reblogged this on The Iniquitous: Church Crimes.

2. Steven Sawyer says:

Angel,
    I don’t remember whether I shared this website with you. I met online Kerri Bishop Reece, a survivor of childhood rape and abuse. She is now dedicated to speaking out about it and helping support others who have been victims of rape or abuse. Her website is http://kerrichronicles.com/ Lessons, Love, Laughter and Life. She does a weekly video show called “Coffee and Christ” and I watch it regularly. You may be interested to visit Kerri. She and I are planning to work together on some blog projects. I want to do a series of posts that call attention to the horrors of sexual abuse and rape in our society. I wanted to ask you at some point if I could use your story as part of my series. We can talk about it if you think that is something you’d like to do. If you don’t, that’s perfectly okay with me. I plan on traveling to visit Kerri in the next month or so to plan the series and see how we can work together. I hope you can visit her site and read about some of the wonderful work she is doing. Take care and God bless.

• secretangel says:

Thanks,, I have seen Kerri’s site and will look into it further. I would love to help anyway that I can. I really appreciate your support. My book should be released in a couple of weeks in time for Domestic Violence Awareness. Please let me know what I can do to help you both… Many blessings to you!!!

• Steven Sawyer says:

Thank you, Angel, do I have your email address? Or can we Skype together? I’d like to chat with you so you can get the scope of what we’re planning. Thank you too for offering to help. Your testimony will be a welcome addition to our plans. God bless you.

• secretangel says:

Hey Steven. Please feel free to contact me any time. Currently I use secretangel.ps911@gmail.com. I would love to help in anyway that I can. I am not familiar with Skype but maybe it’s time that I learn. Please let me know what I can do to help you and Kerri… Blessings!

• Steven Sawyer says:

I am praying about and planning a blog series on rape and abuse for later this fall. I have become acquainted with several men and women who have experienced one or both tragedies. God has given me the desire to do what I can to help, although I don’t yet know what that is. I have received permission from two victims to share their testimonies and experiences in my posts. I would like to ask your permission to use your testimony of past abuse. I’m not interested in blow-by-blow accounts as much as I am the physical and emotional impact as well as recovery experiences. I would like to ask if you would mind my using your testimony as well. Two of the victims are now helping others openly on websites. One or two others wish to remain anonymous. Certainly I will honor any victim’s convictions. The reason I suggested Skype was that it allows us to speak face-to-face and I feel that if I’m to include anyone’s story of abuse or rape I need to be confident that we develop a level of trust in each other’s intentions and motives. I want my series to glorify God and help victims of these horrible sins to gain some confidence that healing and recovery are possible. Lofty goals, but I believe more public awareness of the suffering victims of abuse and rape is a cog in the wheel of progress. I will share more with you in a later email. Thank you so much for your offer to help. I think your story would be a welcome addition to my series and to others who may be or have walked in your shoes. You are a blessing to me.

• secretangel says:

Thank you!!! You are the blessing to me as I embark in this journey that the Lord has placed me on. I can make arrangements to Skype with you with you in the near future. We are trying to get my book out in a few weeks in time for Domestic Violence Awareness Month which is October. I would love for you to read it then you will know everything that there is to know about me… probably more than you need to know because it is my true live story included as I share what God has revealed to me about wounds of abuse… Thanks again and may God guide both of our paths.

Angel,
        It sounds terrific. I look forward to its release and will plan on devouring a copy as soon as it is released. Please let me know. I still want to Skype with you and can guide you through the installation process. It is really simple to install and easy to use. It is also safe because you get to choose who you have as contacts and who contacts you. Thank you and keep me posted on your book.

• secretangel says:

Sounds great… Looking forward to it. I also have an expert in domestic violence working with me on our ministry and she would love to help too. God is making Divine connections as He guides my path…
        Blessings my friend!

• Steven Sawyer says:

Wonderful! Sounds like a welcome addition to our resources. I also believe God is making divine connections for this ministry. Thank you so much!

• secretangel says:

Thank you. I appreciate your prayers as I walk this uncharted territory, totally walking by faith as God leads…

You have my prayers.

:0)

• Steven Sawyer says:

Okay. Looking forward to skyping with you when it’s time.

Thank you.

• Steven Sawyer says:

We could be skyping all this.. .Just sayin’ . . .sounds as if you’re up at the computer now like I am.

• secretangel says:

Yes sir!! We will get that together soon…

:0)

3. Steven Sawyer says:

Angel, I am in total agreement with all you have said. And I’m sad that we as a society, and as a church (yes, the church), we have allowed the profane to become prevalent. We have allowed sin to become acceptable behavior. And we have abandoned accountability at every level. Children are not held accountable for their sins or disobedience; parents and adults do not take responsibility for their actions; and government. . .well, denial and finger-pointing have replaced integrity and honesty. I appreciate your appeal to turn this around; however (and this may sound pessimistic to you) I have grave doubts that it will. I believe God’s longsuffering is getting shorter by the day. And He may be close to turning us over to our lusts. (Psalm 81:12) That will signal the beginning of the end for us.

• secretangel says:

Yes. I know… end times are nearing everyday and as John the Baptist proclaimed, “Turn from your wicked ways…”, we just need to keep speaking out, praying, and showing the love of Christ to save any person that we can. The wounds of these 3 A’s are so detrimental. If I can help one person to not have to experience the pain that I have suffered through the recklessness of my ex and his behaviors then I will have accomplished much for as I have gone through tribulations, I want to reach out to comfort and hopefully prevent others from going through like tribulations…. Oh, well… big dream.. but BIG GOD… Thanks my friend for your support!!!

• Steven Sawyer says:

I applaud your courage for stepping up and speaking out. I have become passionate about rape and abuse this year, having met several men and women on line who have suffered through the trauma and agony of rape or abuse. It’s the same passion I feel for the pro life movement. So, I want to do all I can to focus attention on these issues and whatever it takes to help derail this toxic, sinful attacks on women. I am familiar with both from having been married to women who had abortions and am now married to a woman who suffered emotional abuse for 17 years from her former husband. I guess that’s where I get my passions. Thanks again for helping. God bless you, Angel.

• secretangel says:

Thank you so much Steven for your continued support and encouragement. I feel that it is very important for more men to get involved to speak out about these issues. All of these things lead to more wounds on the soul and spirits of those unaware of the tactics of the enemy to destroy God’s children. I thank you again and look forward to working with you in any way that I can. Many blessings to you and your family.

• Steven Sawyer says:

Thank you for speaking out and standing up for what is not only right but righteous. You are a blessing.

• secretangel says:

Thanks again… but I prefer to consider myself a humble servant of the Lord, Most High… for I would definitely have never said a word but I walk in obedience to the One who rescued me and set me free then told me to write the book and start this path… I look forward to your comments after you read my story in The Walking Wounded.

• Steven Sawyer says:

Got it. I agree. That’s all we can ever claim to be. Thank you for sharing.

:0)

• Steven Sawyer says:

I agree and I hope our efforts will reach more men than women, actually.

• secretangel says:

Amen to that… Blessings to you and all of your efforts!

• Steven Sawyer says:

And to you for yours. I still think you are a courageous servant.

• secretangel says:

Well, let’s just say that I am working on “boldness” from the Lord… to walk out in boldness to proclaim what He says and do what He tells me to do.

• Steven Sawyer says:

That is exactly what He calls us to do. You will bear much fruit, my dear friend.

• secretangel says:

I can never thank you enough for your encouraging words and support!!