HE LIFTS US UP: “A Call for Prayer!”

Please join me in prayer across the world for all of God’s children…

The Abuse Expose' with Secret Angel

As I pray everyday for all the abused, all the sick, and all the wounded around the world, I feel that I am supposed to put out a “Call for Prayer!” So here goes, I ask all of you to stand with me in prayer for people around the world as we fight this battle against the abuses of the world.

LORD, we come to You today,
and in Your Mighty Name we pray.

View original post 154 more words

Advertisements
This entry was posted in A CLICK A BLESSING TODAY, CHRISTIAN TAGALOG BLOGS, CHRISTIAN TEENS BLOGS, HE LIFTS US UP, SHARING STRUGGLES , Shaping Spiritual Solutions! and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to HE LIFTS US UP: “A Call for Prayer!”

1. Pingback: HE LIFTS US UP: “A Call for Prayer!” | Madison Elizabeth Baylis

2. Pingback: HE LIFTS US UP: “A Call for Prayer!” | Madison Elizabeth Baylis

3. secretangel says:

Reblogged this on The Abuse Expose' with Secret Angel and commented:

As Domestic Violence Awareness Month comes to an end, I again ask you to be in prayer for all victims of abuse and all the wounded around the world.

ptl2010 says:

October 30, 2013 at 1:06 pm https://ptl2010.com/please-pray-for-meus/

O Lord we pray for the ministry of SecretAngel, who is touching many lives. We thank You for calling and delivering her from abuse. We know You have a plan for her to do greater things in Your name. Preserve, protect and prevent evil from hindering Your work through her. Keep her and her family and all those who are in alliance with her, safe in Jesus’ love and strength. Lord please show SecretAngel the path You would have her take.
      Guide her with regard to the vision, scope and alliances
      – organization, locations, staff and training and finances
      – and in short, everything she needs to let Your love, healing and restoration take place in wounded lives.
      Help her to wait patiently for Thee as You go before her and prepare the way.

Thank You Lord the best is yet to be in You. Amen.

• secretangel says:

Amen!! Amen!! and wow!! Thank you so much for the awesome, anointed prayer. I deeply appreciate your prayers and support as I walk this path that God is orchestrating for me. May God pour His blessings onto you also, my friend…

4. ptl2010 says:

When we pray… something good happens … the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man/woman avails much.

Let it happen Lord, let Your will be done in many lives for we lift each broken life to You. In Jesus’ Name for Thine is the glory. Amen.

The Lord hears our call 24/7. Praise the Lord.