HE LIFTS US UP: Feelings from your past… (Proverbs 3:5-6)

pain of past

Feelings get bottled up inside…
of victims who are determined to hide.

Feelings are hard to explain…
of the abuse, the loss, and the pain.

Feelings should be without blame…
for the abuser’s anger, resentment, or any shame.

Victims of abuse spend years repressing their feelings and holding back reactions to their abusers. These victims have mixed emotions because their abusers are often people that they love. They blame themselves many times, because they have been falsely accused so often. Many people would think that it should be easy to let go of an abuser but many of these victims have ties to their abusers with marriage and children. These are never easy situations and victims need all the prayers and support that family, friends, and various support systems can give them to let go of the past, heal from the abuse, and look forward to their new futures.  Please join me in praying for all of these victims.

I pray that 2014 will be a new beginning for many victims of abuse… Lord, I lift up every victim of abuse to You and every abuser. I pray for their deliverance from evil and the healing of all of their wounds. I pray that the cycle of abuse will be broken and total restoration will occur in their lives. I pray that eyes will be opened to see and ears will be opened to hear You… that hearts will turn to you and a miraculous move will occur this year for all the wounded souls. I declare that many more of Your children will find that path from brokenness to wholeness… in Jesus’ name. Amen

____________________________________________________

Proverbs 3:5-6

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”

by Secret Angel of Secret Angel Ministry and The Abuse Expose’ with Secret Angel

http://www.secretangelminisry.org and http://www.secretangelps911.wordpress.com

This entry was posted in A CLICK A BLESSING TODAY, CHRISTIAN TAGALOG BLOGS, CHRISTIAN TEENS BLOGS, HE LIFTS US UP, SHARING STRUGGLES , Shaping Spiritual Solutions! and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to HE LIFTS US UP: Feelings from your past… (Proverbs 3:5-6)

1. secretangel says:

Reblogged this on The Abuse Expose' with Secret Angel and commented:

Please join me in prayer for all victims of abuse…

2. ptl2010 says:

Lead them to Christ and Teach them His Word and the Truth will set them free. Eyes opened by the Word and the Holy Spirit will identify sins which should no longer be allowed to continue. Then in accepting The Lord they will experience whom the Son sets free is free indeed.

There is love, forgiveness, peace and the future is made new and it all begins because somebody prayed, and obeyed. Will you be the intercessor for that abused one?

• secretangel says:

I pray for abuse victims every day, I pray that this year will see a mighty move of God on behave of victims of the various abuses. I had failed to add a prayer to my posting so added it. Please forgive me and pray for me as I walk this path of learning what God is requiring of me and walking in obedience to His call on my life. Thanks for your help and support!!

3. People Empowerment Project says:

There is power in living the hope of Psalm 118:24. which tells us that if we give Him one day to work with at a time, He’ll make it a day of rejoicing. But it must be affirmed that a person who is being abused must seek the open door for release IF the abuser is not willing or able to change their behavior. Not everything is as simple as we try to make it out to be.

Is it a travesty that I wonder what may have been on Paul’s mind when he said that slaves should endure whatever their masters through at them? In other words, was he saying that if a slave owner commits atrocities against his “property,” that there is no remediation or solution. But we are not dealing with slaves today, even though many were held in a form thereof via indentured servitude here in the USA well past WWII.

I guess the core of the verse mentioned above is that He always views life from the eternal perspective, but let’s face it. An abuser does a whole lot of damage to him/herself as well as to the victim, and to let it remain that way is not what I believe Jesus has in mind.

• secretangel says:

I totally agree with you. I do not believe that God intends for us to be abused and have to live with it. I know that He rescued me when I did not even realize that I was being abused because of the emotional and psychological damage that abuse does to it’s victims. All that I can say is that I cried out to God and He answered me… but not in the way that I was asking. It is never simple but we have to trust God every day… Thanks for your supportive comments. Many blessings to you, my friend!

• People Empowerment Project says:

This is a difficult topic to discuss at times. Are you open to private dialog as well? Not everything is best discussed in a public forum.

• secretangel says:

This is a difficult topic with various opinions. All that I can say is that God rescued me from abuse when I did know that I needed rescuing. I have also seen God tell others to remain in their relationships. I really feel that it depends on the heart of the abuser… and only God knows if they will change. Feel free to email me if you want. Blessings to you 🙂

• People Empowerment Project says:

Glad to be a source of encouragement for you, in due time, my friend.

• secretangel says:

Thanks for your support. Many blessings to you!! 🙂

4. Equipping The Saints says:

I know of a woman, now age 62, who said that she allowed her father to sexual relations with her as a teen because she received her love from him that way (she always wanted to be “daddy’s little girl”). The relationship went on from her mid-teen years until when got married. That incest allowed her to blackmale him at different times. Such is, “payment on the time plan.”
    John 17:3
    Pastor/Equipping The Saints
    equippingthesaints@outlook.com

• secretangel says:

There are so many situations that are so sad. These victims get trapped in the cycle of abuse and trapped in this mass of confusion about love. I pray that they will find the Love of our Father God who never abuses and never misuses… Thanks Pastor!

• Equipping The Saints says:

My heart is being tossed from side to side, from front to back, tonight as I think about all of the horrible abusive things, sexual, emotional, physical, that are happening to little boys and girls, and those that have grown up, and still are being the same kinds of abuse. I think especially about little girls who think that their “daddies” can do no wrong. I trust that such a confidence is respected by the fathers of this world. I could “go on….”
        John 17:3
        Pastor/Equipping The Saints
        equippingthesaints@outlook.com

• secretangel says:

I totally agree with you and I stand with you in prayer for all victims of abuse. God has placed in my heart that as we believers come together in prayer and intercede for the many victims of these abuses, including human trafficking, that we will see a miraculous move by Him. He is raising an Army to fight this spiritual battle for we do not fight against flesh and blood. Be prepared to “Equip the Saints” because this army if being called up and they need to know what the real battle is… Many blessings to you, Pastor!

• Equipping The Saints says:

Thank you for your challenge. Please rest assured that the people of ETS are also deeply informed and challenged about the problems of abuse. Of course, the pulpits of many, many, many, congregations need to lead their own charges. Please keep up the good work.
        John 17:3
        Pastor/Equipping The Saints
        equippingthesaints@outlook.com

• secretangel says:

Amen…Yes, I agree. Many pulpits have settled in their teachings just as many “Christians” have settled in their relationship. The same pews with the same people with the same message repeated year after year. I pray that more churches will rise up to want more and that a deeper relationship with God will be encouraged. I pray that more churches will go from the “milk” to the “meat” and more churches will raise more “saints” as Paul speaks to in Ephesians. Thank you for having a church that teaches and reaches out to help all overcome and thank you for your encouraging words as I walk this path. Many, many blessings to you, my friend!!

• Equipping The Saints says:

Thank you for your thoughts. What a special saint you are. Many blessings to you.
        Ephesians 4:11-12
        Pastor/Equipping The Saints

• secretangel says:

Oh, just a humble servant… Not sure where I fit in Ephesians 4:11-12 but just know that He is the Key to overcoming this world and He calls us to overcome as well as we follow Him. He has already shown us the way. But sometimes, it’s easier said than done since we are human.

• Equipping The Saints says:

Eph 4:11 Identifies spiritually gifted leadership roles, for the purposes of Eph 4:12.
        2 Corinthians 5:17/John 3:8
        Pastor/Equipping The Saints
        equippingthesaints@outlook.com

• secretangel says:

Yes, I am familiar with Ephesians 4:11-12 but not sure what giftings yet.. Time will tell as I have just started this journey. I know that God will equip me to do whatever He wants to accomplish as I submit to His will. Blessings to you, my friend!

• Equipping The Saints says:

The gifts are those of spiritual leadership. They are stated in Eph 4:11.
        Blessings to you.
        John 17:3
        Pastor/Equipping The Saints
        equippingthesaints@outlook.com

• secretangel says:

Pastor, thanks for your continued support. I really appreciate it. May God pour out His blessings onto you, my friend!

• Equipping The Saints says:

Thank you. You are too kind to me.
        John 17:3