Get into Christ before its to late

Noah preached righteousness for 120 years. Only few got into the Ark to find refuge from the flood.

Today people preach the Gospel of Salvation to get people into Christ. The Gospel was given as a means for fallen man to get into Christ. Getting into Christ means becoming a member of Christ’s body. God’s Holy Spirit puts you into Christ. Scriptures teach by one Spirit we are all baptized into one body. 1 Cor. 12:13

Get into Christ and then stay in Christ. Don’t miss the boat. Don’t miss Christ. God’s Judgment was the flood in the days of Noah. God’s Judgment will be with fire after the Rapture of the Church.

Jesus is like an Ark that saved many from the Judgment of the flood. Being a member of Christ’s body gives the child of God refuge from the Judgment of fire and devastation that is coming. The Rapture is the Churches escape from God’s future Judgment.

There are some who don’t believe in a Judgment of come. There are some who don’t even believe in Hell. Many do not want to face the fact of the Great and terrible day of the Lord spoken of in the Bible.

The Church won’t be here to experience God’s future Judgment. The Church will escape God’s Wrath where the Bible states the elements will melt with fervent heat. The Church the body of Christ is like an infinite ark that saves people from God’s future Judgment.

Noah warned people of such Judgment. The Bible likewise makes such comparison and warning. Look at the contrast between Noah’s Ark and souls being saved by getting put into the Church, the body of Christ.

1 Peter 3:19-22…By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water. The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ: Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

The Church – the body of Christ is a like figure to that of Noah’s Ark. The Church saves all of its members from the filth of the flesh (in the present tense) and the Judgment to come (in the future tense). Jesus and the power of His resurrection are like an Ark. He saves us when we find refuge in His body.

Get into Christ, now and stay there. Don’t wait. Today is the day of Salvation! This includes young and old. Don’t wait! Get into Christ now. Many people wait until its to late! Get in now! Being in Christ is a better life than a life of sin and disobedience to God. Being a member of Christ’s body will save your soul and provide holiness of conduct every day of your existence on this side of Heaven. A child of God is prepared to go up – when God’s curtain comes down.

Get into Christ before its to late. Teens, Elderly, scholarly, Theologians, business people, poor people, destitute, educated, uneducated, masters, servants…doesn’t matter. There is refuge in Christ. Get into Christ before its to late. After you get in…stay in and be blessed.

About rickroehm

Since 1988 I’ve been writing and doing service for the Lord. It all began in 1987 after a personal walk began with the Lord. This personal walk with the Lord I speak of turned into extensive Bible studies and later evolved into blogging in early 2000. At present I write, author, and publish several different sites on the Internet. My Blogs contain a vast library of Theological writings, teaching videos, and preaching audios that currently go around the globe for the cause of Christ. I write at Christian Blessings on Wordpress, Holy Hubert Lindsey Group on Facebook, Churches on Trial at Google, publish You Tube videos, record sermons at holy.sermon.net, etc. I also pastor a Church called the Upper Room in Williamsburg, Ohio . My secular Blog called Southwestern Ohio Fishing on Wordpress is where I write about experiences with my son and fishing partner Chad where we together enjoy Mother Nature’s beauty mixed with Father God’s creation. At Southwestern Ohio Fishing Blog I also publish favorite recipes for those who enjoy eating and cooking as much as this writer does. Thanks for sharing your time and life with this writer at the Blogs. Here's more access to my ministry and fishing Blog if you'd care to check them out further. Bible Truth Christian Blessings Holy Hubert Group Facebook Churches on Trial Hubert Lindsey YouTube videos The Upper Room Southwestern Ohio Fishing Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it! God Bless!
This entry was posted in CHRISTIAN LIFE AND THE WORD and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Get into Christ before its to late

1. Pingback: Get into Christ before its too late - CALVARY - WHERE JESUS CHRIST IS CENTRAL

2. rickroehm says:

Phil. 3: 13,14…forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. This “high calling” is the Rapture.

3. People Empowerment Project says:

We often take God’s time table for granted as either unforeseeable or irrelevant. But if we take a look at the numbers between the creation of Adam and the birth of Noah, we see that the span of time between the death of the former, and the birth of the latter could generally be evaluated as the length of one generation during that period in human history, according to the archives in Genesis 5. The reason I add this to the discussion is that there were many people who must have known Adam who were left behind when God closed the door to the ark. Or at least, they would have know someone who knew him. What sadness it must have brought Adam to know what a curse he had brought on his family. Abel may have been the first, but the incessant reminders of the cost of the fruit, and believing the deception, haunted him for centuries, we can rest assured. In the 1656th year of humanity, the door of the ark was shut and sealed by the hand of the Almighty. What connections can we see between His relationship with Adam, His relationship with Noah, and His relationship with the Bride of Christ?

With Adam:

Genesis 1:7+ Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being. The Lord God planted a garden toward the east, in Eden; and there He placed the man whom He had formed. 9Out of the ground the Lord God caused to grow every tree that is pleasing to the sight and good for food…

Genesis 1:18 Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.”

Genesis 2: 8 – 9 They heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden. Then the Lord God called to the man, and said to him, “Where are you?”

21The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife, and clothed them.

With Noah:

8But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.

9These are the records of the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his time; Noah walked with God. 10Noah became the father of three sons: Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

21As for you, take for yourself some of all food which is edible, and gather it to yourself; and it shall be for food for you and for them.” 22Thus Noah did; according to all that God had commanded him, so he did.

With His followers:

Peter:
    Matthew 14:
    27But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid.”

28Peter said to Him, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.” 29And He said, “Come!” And Peter got out of the boat, and walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30But seeing the wind, he became frightened, and beginning to sink, he cried out, “Lord, save me!” 31Immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and took hold of him, and said to him, “You of little faith, why did you doubt?” 32When they got into the boat, the wind stopped.

Nathanael:
    John 1
    Jesus saw Nathanael coming to Him, and *said of him, “Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom there is no deceit!”

Paul:
    In reference to his apparent death from stoning near Iconium, according to some:
    2 Corinthian 12
    1Boasting is necessary, though it is not profitable; but I will go on to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago-whether in the body I do not know, or out of the body I do not know, God knows-such a man was caught up to the third heaven. 3And I know how such a man-whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, God knows- 4was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which a man is not permitted to speak. 5On behalf of such a man I will boast; but on my own behalf I will not boast, except in regard to my weaknesses. 6For if I do wish to boast I will not be foolish, for I will be speaking the truth; but I refrain from this, so that no one will credit me with more than he sees in me or hears from me.

So, from Adam, to Noah, to His family, we have indeed come full circle, if we maintain the integrity of our faith, resolute and unswayed by that which has been foretold regarding events of these last days.

I hope this adds value to your entry. Also, I appreciate the work you do on our behalf.

For some may be in Christ’s family, but missing out on the value of greater intimacy with Him that your words encourage us to embrace more fully.

• rickroehm says:

Brother,
      Stay on the mark and press forward for the high calling of the Rapture. It’s coming…and the prepared heart is never worried and will never be dismayed. God Bless you for your comments, your fellowship, and your personal devotion to God’s Word. There’s a family here at Christian Blessings while the Ark is preparing.

4. rickroehm says:

Seriously, “If Christ called the Church out today who would actually be ready?”

5. Equipping The Saints says:

Thank you for your alarm. It is greatly needed.
    John 17:3
    Pastor/Equipping The Saints
    equippingthesaints@outlook.com

6. Great blog! I just read that passage about Noah’s ark the other day, and I have never thought of that comparison to getting into Christ. Now it seems rather obvious after reading your blog! Thank you for sharing what God has laid on your heart today!

• rickroehm says:

Stay on it Christina and let your light shine. Many will come and many will go…but the ones who go through the fire…will endure till the Rapture. Grace and peace be with you.