Philippians 3:10 That I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His suffering.
How can we remain content and yet want more?
The power of His resurrection is the highest realm of power, and it is accessible by knowledge.
According to Ephesians 1:18-23, this power is not just the exclusive preserve of the apostles, evangelists, pastors and teachers alone; it is available to everyone that believes.
When you encounter this power as a believer, you are supernaturally re-positioned. He sets you far above all situations and circumstances of life, above all principalities, powers, dominion, etc. No wonder, Paul said, “That I may know Him, because there is power in His resurrection that is not available somewhere else” (Philippians 3:10).
The resurrection power is the fullness of His power. It is more than enough for the greatness of His plan and purpose for your life. It is more than enough to re-position you for supernatural greatness, impact and exploits.
Paul wrote, after he had been baptized and praying in the Holy Ghost more than anybody else, that he flowed in the Spirit. But he came to discover by revelation, that there is the ultimate of His power called the power of His resurrection. I pray today that everyone reading this message, will have a life encounter with the power of His resurrection!
What Are The Manifestations of This Power?
We recognize from scripture that the resurrection power is the source of a number of blessings that we require in our lives. Let us consider some of them:
1. In His resurrection power lies our justification: Resurrection marks the end of our condemnation. Romans 4:25 says: Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification. It brought an end to all demonic accusations against us. In His resurrection power lies our justification from all generational curses and satanic assaults. There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit (Romans 8:1).
Satan has no more audience from God against you! Every condemnation you have suffered hitherto comes to an end today!
2. In the power of His resurrection lies our sanctification one of the blessings of His resurrection. Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life (Romans 6:4).
For sin shall not have dominion over you… (Romans 6:14). His resurrection destroyed the dominion of sin, so we can walk in the newness of life. We invoke the power of His resurrection for our sanctification. He died unto sin once, so men and women that believe can walk in the newness of life forever.
3. It is the gateway to the empowerment of the Holy Ghost:
John 7:37-39 says: In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
You need to connect with the empowerment of the Holy Ghost, through the resurrection of Jesus.
4. In the power of His resurrection lies the giftings of the Holy Ghost: We have the general gifts of the Holy Ghost contained in 1 Corinthians 12:4, 7. and principal gifts in Ephesians 4:8-13. These gifts are to enable us replicate Christ bodily, and come to the fullness of His status. They are not limited to the altar alone; businessmen and professionals do make use of principal gifts in their various endeavours.
He gave gifts of the Spirit unto men (Ephesians 4:8), sequel to His resurrection. These gifts are for the perfecting of the saints to bring them into the realms of kingdom dominion on earth.
Resurrection is the gateway to the realms of the gift of men in the Body of Christ. By the dominion of His gifting, you will never be found at the same place you used to be again!
5. Physical transformation: In the power of His resurrection lies our physical transformation and fitness. The resurrection power is a quickening power.
Romans 8:11 says: But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. When it flows into you, your liver, kidney, lungs, your heart, etc, are being transformed!
John 6:63 says: It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. The Spirit of resurrection can be called “the Spirit of life,” because He brought life out of the realms of death. Also, the Bible says that the resurrection power is a quickening force. He wires you up supernaturally for uttermost fitness. You just become fit inexplicably! His resurrection power carries genes of supernatural transformation.
A man like Paul the apostle, walked in that realm. He knew what is in the power of His resurrection, he had dominion over death. There are some people reading this message today, who can’t be taken away at will by death. They decide when they are ready to go!
6. Access to realms of unlimited revelation: It is one of the many blessings in the power of His resurrection. Luke 24:45 says: Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures. When He came out from the grave, He opened their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures.
The release of that resurrection power, will launch you into another realm of revelation, which brings along with it access to deep realms of spiritual understanding – revelation, which will always provoke revolution. I mean a forceful turnaround in the lives of people.
How did it come about? Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many (Matthew 27:50-53).
His resurrection destroys the veil that covers our hearts, so that our spiritual understanding can blossom. When that happens, everything around us blossoms. In the power of His resurrection is your access to the realm of unlimited revelation.
What does that offer us?
- It makes us men and women of impact. …But the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits (Daniel 11:32).
- Deep revelation confers dominion. The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power… (Psalms 110:1-3). His rod means, His Word. Revelation is the master key to the realms of dominion.
- It offers access to strange places of glory and honour on the earth (2 Corinthians 3:13-18). Anyone operating this power never goes backwards. He goes from glory to glory.
- It grants us access to the deep things of God concerning our lives (John 16:13).
The power of His resurrection is our access to realms of unlimited revelations, unlimited insights and mental transformation.
7. The reality of our dominion : In the power of His resurrection lies our access to dominion. Matthew 28:20 says: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Also Psalms 45:3-5 says: Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty. And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things. Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king’s enemies; whereby the people fall under thee. So, the greater our insights, the greater our dominion.
8. It is the Gateway to the glorification of the saints: Inside the power of His resurrection is our glorification. By this understanding, we won’t be found among the dead (Luke 24:5; Proverbs 21:16).
By the power in His resurrection, our spiritual understanding blossoms, and we escape the pit of death (Job 33:21-25). By this understanding, God wipes away all our tears (Isaiah 25:6-9). So, inside the power of resurrection lies our glorification.
Resurrection means the opening of a new chapter. May this kn owledge of the resurrection begin a new chapter in your life today! Jesus Is Lord! Glory!