I Just prayed for you today

Without the Lord we can do nothing. May the Lord be your everything today,  is my prayer for you.
19:25:54
Kimberley, Northern Cape
19:18:53
Germany
Berlin, Berlin

About ptl2010

Jesus Christ is coming soon
This entry was posted in A CLICK A BLESSING TODAY, I JUST PRAYED FOR YOU and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to I Just prayed for you today

1. ptl2010 says:

My evening prayer for all is

2. ptl2010 says:

For my dear sister Secret Angel I prayed for you this morning that the Lord will guide your steps aright wherever He sends you and to whom a word of hope is needed. This evening I proclaim Lord’s prosperity to be upon you, for everything your hands find to do today and what your heart desires – His promise is true as you seek His kingdom first. Praise the Lord. Amen.

3. ptl2010 says:

Dear Zo-ey, I prayed for you this morning that the Lord will be your Protector. It is evening now in Singapore but a fresh morning start for you. May your day bring forth the fragrance of thanksgiving and praise, and like the incense may your life be a sweet smelling fragrance to the Lord. Amen

4. ptl2010 says:

Pure glory, nice to see you again. May His praises ring from your heart and the joy of the Lord be your strength. Amen.

5. ptl2010 says:

Hello Ninja, I read your blog and prayed for you that you will find the answer to all your longings, that nothing can satisfy except the One who loves you the most. He gave His life for you.

it was Jesus Christ who said “Take up your cross and follow me.” He is asking us to give up all the material things that are temporary and disappointing and to follow Him and exchange for things that are everlasting – such as joy, peace, love as He is the Source and would give liberally to all who would believe and accept that Jesus is the only Way, the Truth and the Life.

I pray it will be soon when you decide to follow Jesus

Come visit ChristianBlessings and be blessed. Amen.

6. ptl2010 says:

I prayed for you Osaborohenry that The Lord will make His face to shine upon you and your family as you purpose to serve and live for Him. Special prayer for your son as he is 18. Praying The Lord with set a hedge of protection over this young man that all the temptations and the pull of the world will not affect Him as he grows strong in The Lord. Amen.

7. ptl2010 says:

I prayed for you Irene Sella. The Lord is using you to impact other lives. Praise His Name. My prayer is that many more Indonesians will come to The Lord through your ministry. My prayer is you will continue to blog as The Lord inspires you. Blessings to you and yours. Amen