Watch how an Iraqi TV hosts cries on TV, telling about the “peaceful” Christians being persecuted. It is horrible when people force you to leave your homes.
The Islamic State has warned Christians, possibly for the last time, saying “there is nothing to give them but the sword.” Across Northern Iraq, Christians are huddled in refugee camps, trapped in the desert, or trapped in their homes, waiting for death.
ISIS is very clear on these issues, the deal is very simple. For those who live under the rule of a fundamentalist Islamic state, the options are laid bare.
3. Pay a fine
4. Be put to death.
There will be no coexistence.
Which will you choose?
1. Flee – to where? they will be there before long. the more we consider these things, the more we shall see abundant cause to flee without delay for refuge to Christ, and to renounce every earthly object, for the salvation of our souls.
2. Convert – and deny Christ? – Matthew 10:32“Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. 33“But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.
3. Pay a fine – Proverbs 11:28 ESV Whoever trusts in his riches will fall, but the righteous will flourish like a green leaf. – your riches wont last and you will be supporting their future beastly adventures. – They will extort all you have before you know it then comes option 4 if you do not choose option 2.
Psalm 62:10 ESV Put no trust in extortion; set no vain hopes on robbery; if riches increase, set not your heart on them.
4. Be put to death. –Philippians 3:10 ESV That I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death
Romans 8:38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 39nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
John 10:27“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 29“My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.
Which is your option? What should you do?
Ephesians 5: 15Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, 16making the most of your time, because the days are evil.17So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.…
While there is life and time – Here am I Lord.
– Take my life by Chris Tomlin