As children of God we have the privilege of prayer when we acknowledge in humility that He is God, that we need His help and He knows better than us.
Have you prayed today
- for the lost to be saved – Romans 10:13. Acts 2:21
- for the backslidden to be restored – James 5:16-20
- for laborers for the mission field – Matthew 9:38
- for yourself to remain with pure heart – 2 Timothy 2:22
- to defeat the devil – James 4:7-8
- when you need wisdom – James 1:5
- when in trouble – James 5:13
- when tempted to give up – Matthew 26:41
- when facing seemingly impossible challenges – Mark 11:23-24
- when ministering to the sick – James 5:13-15
Are you short-changing yourself in prayer?
He says ask and it shall be given unto you – you have not because you have not asked. So ask Him today. Prove Him now as even if your faith is as small as a mustard seed, all things are possible with God.
Call unto Me and I will show you great and mighty things which you no not of. Jeremiah 33:3.
Do not be afraid, speak up and call on Him. He is your Heavenly Father and Jesus is interceding for you seated on the right hand of the Heavenly Father, and the Holy Spirit prays for you with groanings when you are lost for words.
“the Spirit also helps our weakness: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought but the Spirit himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.” Romans 8:26.