- The first picture shows…the saints of God reigning with Christ for 1000 years.
- The next picture is at the end of the 1000 year reign where the saints of God fled away (escaped the Judgement at the Great White Throne)
- The last picture is when saints return from Heaven and descend back down to the earth and place “Heaven upon the Earth”. Rev 21:22… And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. The Bible terms Christ as the Bridegroom, the husband, and the Lamb. Rev 19:7…Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. The Bible calls the Church, the Bride and the Lamb’s wife. Rev 21:9…Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife.
1. When the Church is caught up (Raptured in Latin) the dead in Christ and those who are alive in Christ meet with Christ in Heaven. These saints escape the Great Tribulation that takes place for seven years. This is the Churches final Judgement. The Bible terms the relationship between the Church and Christ as a marriage between the Bride, the Church and the Bridegroom, Christ. The marriage supper of the Lamb, with all the saints in Heaven begins and continues for seven years.
Rev 19:7-9…Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb.
2. After the seven year Tribulation (a Jewish Tribulation) the Raptured saints return with Christ at the beginning of the 1000 year reign. Christ returns in flaming fire and renovates the earth to set up His geographical Throne in Jerusalem. Those saints who return with Christ will reign as kings and priests in His Kingdom while spreading the succession of this earthly Kingdom over the complete earth. Agricultural life, plant life, animal life will succeed as the Kingdom within Jerusalem spreads throughout the whole earth. During the 1000 year reign some men will still die. Two types of saint exist : Glorified and mortal.
Isa 65:19-20…And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
The wealth of the Heathen will come back to Jerusalem. The Law that flows from Zion will minister to the Heathen world. The truth about the Messiahship of Christ will flow throughout the earth. This will allow Christ’s earthly Kingdom to become a “universal Kingdom” rather than just a geographical Kingdom in Jerusalem at the beginning of the 1000 year reign.
Rev 20:4… And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:
The 1000 year reign of Christ with the saints of God can be viewed as a “1000 year honeymoon” for the Lamb and His Bride the Church. Glory!
3.The last picture of the saint is viewed at the end of the 1000 year reign of Christ. This picture is a presentation from Christ given to the Father for His bride (the Church) to escape the fierce Judgment of the Great White Throne.
Rev 20:9-11…And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, “from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away”; and there was found no place for them.
The saints from heaven that reigned on earth “fled away”. The Church ascends back to Heaven to escape Divine Judgment! This is what allows the saints to come back down from Heaven, yet another time, to establish the “Universal Kingdom of Heaven on Earth”.
Rev 21:2…And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
This God-given study was prompted yesterday by a dear Brother in the Lord from Pontiac Michigan. Through fervent study and heavenly wisdom given from the Spirit of God this writer is allowed of God to publish this writing for the edification of others in Christ. How beautiful are the feet of them that bring good news!
God bless you all! May the Lord bless you all richly with His Grace! May He open the scriptures to your understanding! Glory to the name of Christ forever! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!