- that Jesus Christ loves you as much as He loves His followers. He suffered and died on the cross for you and me. Only through Jesus Christ’s blood sacrifice can we have forgiveness and freedom from the penalty of our sins for the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- you have a choice to accept or not accept Jesus Christ as your Savior. If you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior you become His t child and bound for heaven. If not you are doomed to pay the penalty for your sins.
- It is by God’s grace and mercy that He accepts you through Jesus Christ and makes you a new creature with the promise of eternal life. Jesus Christ has fulfilled God’s requirements for the forgiveness of sin. There is no work (including Jihad) that you can do to get you to heaven. No you need not kill anyone or shed innocent blood to atone for your sins for Jesus Christ was your full atonement.
- When you ask Jesus to save you from your sins, you can be sure He will keep His promise to forgive you of your sins because He seals that transaction with you by sending His Holy Spirit to live in you as a witness that you are a child of God.
- ” Romans 8:16,17
- I pray you will accept Jesus as your way to the Father for Jesus is the only Way, the Truth and the Life – He is God and was made man to atone for our sins. Prophet Mohammed claimed only to be a prophet, not God.
- I pray the Holy Spirit will reveal Himself to you and that you will find that your emptiness in life is filled. He is gentle, ask Him to reveal Himself to you in a special way.
- Jeremiah 29:11 “11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the , “plans to prosperyou and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.“
If you need to know more please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org