You may choose to look away, but you can never say again that you did not know.”
– William WilberforceIs every little life precious to God a work of His hands? The words of Psalm 139 tells us they are.
For You shaped me, inside and out.
You knitted me together in my mother’s womb long before I took my first breath.
I will offer You my grateful heart, for I am Your unique creation, filled with wonder and awe.
You have approached even the smallest details with excellence;
Your works are wonderful;
I carry this knowledge deep within my soul.
You see all things; nothing about me was hidden from You
As I took shape in secret,
carefully crafted in the heart of the earth before I was born from its womb. You see all things.
You saw me growing, changing in my mother’s womb;
Every detail of my life was already written in Your book;
You established the length of my life Psalm 139:13-14
- You shaped me
- You knitted me together in my mother’s womb long before I took my first breath.
- I am Your unique creation
- You have approached even the smallest details with excellence
- You saw me growing, changing in my mother’s womb
- You established the length of my life
We can justify, explain and excuse this murder of little ones, estimated to be in excess of 50,000,000 since the legalization of abortion.But we cannot deny the hand of God in their creation.
Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in the United States is funded in part by $500 million tax-payer dollars annually. We now know they are not content to play god by ending the lives of these little ones, but seek to gain even more profit by selling parts and organs from their bodies.
It is almost unbelievable. But true. God have mercy on us as a people that we have stood by and allowed this to continue. You can say many things, but you can never say again you didn’t know….