One God – three persons – around the globe

Even religious people can understand the following:

The orb is the sun, the light is the sun, and the heat is the sun; they all mean different things, and still there is but one sun

The Father – The Son – The Holy Spirit three distinct persons yet all one God

God is a singular word – but is plural in meaning

Advertisements

About rickroehm

Since 1988 I’ve been writing and doing service for the Lord. It all began in 1987 after a personal walk began with the Lord. This personal walk with the Lord I speak of turned into extensive Bible studies and later evolved into blogging in early 2000. At present I write, author, and publish several different sites on the Internet. My Blogs contain a vast library of Theological writings, teaching videos, and preaching audios that currently go around the globe for the cause of Christ. I write at Christian Blessings on Wordpress, Holy Hubert Lindsey Group on Facebook, Churches on Trial at Google, publish You Tube videos, record sermons at holy.sermon.net, etc. I also pastor a Church called the Upper Room in Williamsburg, Ohio . My secular Blog called Southwestern Ohio Fishing on Wordpress is where I write about experiences with my son and fishing partner Chad where we together enjoy Mother Nature’s beauty mixed with Father God’s creation. At Southwestern Ohio Fishing Blog I also publish favorite recipes for those who enjoy eating and cooking as much as this writer does. Thanks for sharing your time and life with this writer at the Blogs. Here's more access to my ministry and fishing Blog if you'd care to check them out further. Bible Truth Christian Blessings Holy Hubert Group Facebook Churches on Trial Hubert Lindsey YouTube videos The Upper Room Southwestern Ohio Fishing Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it! God Bless!
This entry was posted in CHRISTIAN FOUNDATIONS OF BELIEF, CHRISTIAN LIFE AND THE WORD and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to One God – three persons – around the globe

1. rickroehm says:

Concerning Stephen’s vision at his stoning – Acts 7:55…But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

2. rickroehm says:

Jesus did not pray to Himself. He prayed to the Father – a distinct person who also is seated upon a Throne in Heaven. Jesus is seated on another Throne – at the Father’s right hand. Psalm 110:1-2 – David said, “The Lord said unto my Lord”…

• rickroehm says:

Two Lord’s – two persons – The Lord said unto my Lord…sit thou at my own right hand…The Jews likewise do not believe in three distinct personalities – one God…but they will when He returns with all His saints and steps down on the Mount of Olives. He will return with flaming fire taking vengeance upon those who did not obey the Gospel.

3. rickroehm says:

Jesus addressed the Holy Spirit as a “He”. Called the Holy Spirit a person. John 14:26, John 15:26, John 16:8.

4. SherryAnn says:

The father, the son, and the holy spirit are one. The name is Jesus. Jesus is both God and man. When we get to heaven we will only see one sitting on the throne. Read Revelations. There is no three. There is only one God who is around the world.

One Triune God – the Father, Son and Holr Spirit. He is higher than any human being who cannot fathom this Triune God. Yes we will see Him face to face and we will know our Creator, our Savior and King.

• SherryAnn says:

There is no Trinity. Look at it this way. I am a daughter, a sister, and a wife, but I am only one. I also have a name. You don’t see three of me walking around. Same thing with Jesus. Jesus is the Father, Jesus is the Son, and he is the Holy Ghost. Isaiah 9:6 says he would be called Counselor, Almighty God, Everlasting Father, and Prince of Peace.

• rickroehm says:

Who did Jesus pray to?

• the Father. Good point. This is not good to debate on. Only to promote because it is so beautiful. I’m reading ‘delighting in the Trinity.’ Its a good book to explain reasons why belief in the Trinity is important.

• SherryAnn says:

What did Jesus say? He said I and my Father are one. Not two or three but 1. Isaiah 9:6 also said that he world be called the everlasting FATHER. In the book of Revelation how many did John see sitting on the throne? He saw 1. Jesus is both God and man.