The great Grace of God that saves the soul – from the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ is MUCH MORE of a blessing than blessings under law. Jewish men struggled in days of old to keep Law to receive such blessings. Under Grace (Now) Christ on the cross takes that struggle away and blesses men with the work of the Holy Spirit that gives, without human struggle. Grace freely given from God is so MUCH MORE that what man can struggle to achieve. Even the Apostle Paul, a Jew with strong Jewish background was able to grasp – this great revelation and Christian experience. MUCH MORE is the Biblical picture of God’s profound Grace that saves, redeems and supplies Salvation to the human soul.
- Romans 5:9…MUCH MORE then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
- Romans 5:10…For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, MUCH MORE, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
- Romans 5:15… But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, MUCH MORE the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
- Romans 5:17… For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; MUCH MORE they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
- Romans 5:20… Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did MUCH MORE abound: