The great Grace of God that saves the soul – from the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ is MUCH MORE of a blessing than blessings under law. Jewish men struggled in days of old to keep Law to receive such blessings. Under Grace (Now) Christ on the cross takes that struggle away and blesses men with the work of the Holy Spirit that gives, without human struggle. Grace freely given from God is so MUCH MORE that what man can struggle to achieve. Even the Apostle Paul, a Jew with strong Jewish background was able to grasp – this great revelation and Christian experience. MUCH MORE is the Biblical picture of God’s profound Grace that saves, redeems and supplies Salvation to the human soul.
- Romans 5:9…MUCH MORE then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
- Romans 5:10…For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, MUCH MORE, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
- Romans 5:15… But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, MUCH MORE the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
- Romans 5:17… For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; MUCH MORE they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
- Romans 5:20… Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did MUCH MORE abound:
Since 1988 I’ve been writing and doing service for the Lord. It all began in 1987 after a personal walk began with the Lord. This personal walk with the Lord I speak of turned into extensive Bible studies and later evolved into blogging in early 2000. At present I write, author, and publish several different sites on the Internet. My Blogs contain a vast library of Theological writings, teaching videos, and preaching audios that currently go around the globe for the cause of Christ. I write at Christian Blessings on Wordpress, Holy Hubert Lindsey Group on Facebook, Churches on Trial at Google, publish You Tube videos, record sermons at holy.sermon.net, etc. I also pastor a Church called the Upper Room in Williamsburg, Ohio . My secular Blog called Southwestern Ohio Fishing on Wordpress is where I write about experiences with my son and fishing partner Chad where we together enjoy Mother Nature’s beauty mixed with Father God’s creation. At Southwestern Ohio Fishing Blog I also publish favorite recipes for those who enjoy eating and cooking as much as this writer does. Thanks for sharing your time and life with this writer at the Blogs. Here's more access to my ministry and fishing Blog if you'd care to check them out further.
Holy Hubert Group Facebook
Churches on Trial
Hubert Lindsey YouTube videos
The Upper Room
Southwestern Ohio Fishing
Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it! God Bless!
The revelation of Great grace is very important in our Christian walk.Thank you for sharing!
thank you! so good!
How MUCH MORE of God than those baptized into Moses, are those baptized into Christ (1 Corinthians 10:2)
thank you Jesus!