Many times while quoting scripture Jesus stated, “This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears”.
CHOOSE YOUR READ LANGUAGE
We Are Connected – WELCOME! GOD LOVES YOU! Touch Him Today
Join 11,755 other subscribers
2018 TOP 15 CHRISTIAN TEEN BLOGS
TOTAL BLOG HITS
- 2,062,952 hits
PRAISE the LORD!
FELLOW-SHEEP – My sheep know My Voice
OUR FAITH FOUNDATION
LORD JESUS CHRIST
GO INTO ALL THE WORLD
JESUS LOVES CHILDREN
ISRAEL PROTECTED Zech 12:6-8
- A CLICK A BLESSING TODAY
- ALL GOD'S PEOPLE
- BIBLE DAILY DEVOTIONAL
- BIBLE LANDS
- BIBLE VERSE SCRIPTURES IN PICTURES
- CHILD OF THE WORLD
- CHILDREN'S CORNER
- CHRISTIAN DIM SUMS
- CHRISTIAN FAMILY FUN AND HERITAGE
- CHRISTIAN LIFE AND THE WORD
- Christian Life and the Word – Lightbearers for Jesus
- CHRISTIAN MISSIONS
- CHRISTIAN NUGGETS
- CHRISTIAN TAGALOG BLOGS
- CHRISTIAN TEENS BLOGS
- CHRISTIAN URDU BLOGS
- DIFFERENT STROKES
- Different Strokes – Managing the Miraculous
- FAITH CHILD
- FILIPINO EXPAT ENCOURAGEMENT
- GOD'S PROMISE – JESUS CHRIST
- HE LIFTS US UP
- I JUST PRAYED FOR YOU
- I LIFT UP MY EYES
- JOYFUL 'TOONS
- LAST DAYS
- PRAISE THE LORD TESTIMONIES
- SETTLED IN HEAVEN
- SHARING STRUGGLES , Shaping Spiritual Solutions!
- SoS SATURDAYS
- STRONGHOLD SMASHERS
- WONDERFUL WORDS OF LIFE
FILIPINO EXPAT ENCOURAGEMENT
TEENS SHINE FOR JESUS
URDU TALK till 31 Dec 16
Roland Ledoux on Thanks and God Bless You! wayneman on Thanks and God Bless You! Carl D'Agostino on Filipino Expat Encouragement… Roland Ledoux on Filipino Expat Encouragement… Carl D'Agostino on Filipino Expat Encouragement…
- In memory of the founder of Christian Blessings May 29, 2023
- How Christ Is the Light of the World May 17, 2023
- The Time of the End–Last Act of God’s Play May 11, 2023
- Free as the Wind to Love Each Other: True Worship April 29, 2023
- Our Hope of Immortality–Chapter 1 of My Book, The Apostles’ Doctrine April 24, 2023
- Why #IamNotAfraid April 2, 2023
- Thanks and God Bless You! March 31, 2023
- Reflecting With God 3/31/2023 March 31, 2023
- Gifts and Grace March 31, 2023
- Filipino Expat Encouragement 3/30/2023 March 30, 2023
One of the most sought out verses in the Bible is John 3: 16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life !
For God so loved the world – the good, bad and the ugly, warts and all , that all of us !
It is easy to love our spouse, children and friends because we think the same, so much in common
that love must be nurtured to keep it strong in times of trouble !
But our enemies, how can we love them ? They don’t think like us, they even like to hurt us in names and deeds.
But God commands us to love our enemies, that takes real work and dedication, that is not natural to us !
So what is the answer ?
We must have another birthday, the first one from mother and dad, the second one from God 1
When we are born again, having the life of Jesus Christ in our very existence, we can have the tools to love our enemies !
Its a sad world that God’s ” Christians” don’t even know this, they hate like anybody else.
This is why you have wars like Ukraine because love is not being used !
Love does conquer all but it must be a life style that is shown as the answers to all mankind.
Are we our brother’s keeper ? How about are we our enemies keeper !
Can sin be defeated, yes if it comes from God.
We have not because we ask not or ask amiss !