Contact Us

Dear Reader,

Welcome to ChristianBlessings. You have not come to this blogsite by accident. You have not come to this Contact page by accident. You were wondering about ChristianBlessings and how you might connect with us. Here is your opportunity to get to know us.. we want to bless you.

Write to me at christianblessings10@gmail.com

Introduce yourself or give us feedback and tell us how we can do better to bless you.

I would love to hear from you today.

ptl2010

48 Responses to Contact Us

1. Pingback: Dim Sum – Just as I am | ChristianBlessings

2. You should read it my friend—–Need your feedback for Amazon too– By reading ‘’Higher and Higher’’, by Leonard Wayne and spending five minutes a day in the love of Jesus and His comforting presence, you’ll walk each day with renewed confidence and your spirit will be refreshed.

My Book Reviews-
    I met Leonard aka Captain Marvel when we were 15. We played football, boxed and ran around the west coast committing petty crimes and trying to outdo each other. It didn’t take long before I quit trying to outdo Lenny at anything. (it was bad for my self esteem) many of the early recollections in this book were events I personally witnessed. I have no problem believing anything I read here. I’m so glad my old friend—Rowdy Doughty, came to know Christ and chose to share it this way. Miracles do indeed happen.
    Fellow Trojan, Mr. Ron Roberts.
    I had the pleasant opportunity to meet Leonard recently as he is a dear friend of my uncle Richard Bakalyan. I was given the chance to read his book, and it was amazing to follow though his life and see what paths were followed to make him the man he is today. Lenny is a man of great inner strength and integrity. I feel that meeting him was a God given blessing for me, and I am truly happy to know he is a friend to my uncle.
    Ryan Johnson
    Leonard’s story offers profound evidence that a real faith in Jesus Christ is powerful and life changing. Against enormous odds, Leonard has reclaimed his life by choosing Jesus as his Lord and Savior. I went to high school with Leonard. We were teammates and friends. I heard about his crazy exploits in high school and I even witnessed a few. The outrageous stunts I missed were verified by many of our mutual friends. I have no doubt that what he said happened, happened… Leonard was never a bully in high school. He was, however, someone you would never cross. I found out about his black belt skills during a mutual boxing match. Let’s just say he was nice to me and I was grateful for it. Although we were friends in high school, we were not close enough then for him to share the challenging background he faced growing up. Since I came from a stable home, I never assumed anything different. When I learned Leonard had changed his last name in high school, I just assumed that he wanted his name to sound strong like John Wayne. Frankly, I thought it was another crazy move by someone who never did anything by the book. I found out years later, the chilling and tragic circumstances that caused Leonard to reject his family name at such a young age. Leonard has nothing to gain by writing this book and baring his soul. He has chosen to share his story so you can see that Jesus has the power to change lives. I am proud to call him my friend. Best, Joe

Fellow USC Trojan — Joseph B. McGinley
    Law Offices of Joseph B. McGinley
    From Olympic heavyweight to convicted killer, Henry Tillman has experienced more of life’s extremes than most. “I was in prison six years. 72 months to be exact. It’s hard to explain what prison was like to somebody who hasn’t been there,” said Tillman, and Leonard Wayne knows!
    There’s a reason they call Leonard ‘Captain Marvell’,” he said. “You know what I like about him? He’s a man. He’s straight up. He takes you as you are. He is very loving and professional at work and he is very friendly. It don’t matter what I did or didn’t do. I appreciate Leonard’s fighting background and his real faith.
    God bless, Henry Tillman,
    Tillman had beaten Tyson twice. He finished his professional career with 25-6-0 with 16 knockouts.
    Leonard walks with Jesus-Standup man…
    Kenny ‘Jawbreaker’ Norton, WBC Heavyweight Champion, World Boxing Hall of Famer, “You’re only as good as your last fight”. Lenny the Lion always had A Positive Mental Attitude and a good left hook!
    “If there is anything I can do to help children become more of what they truly can be – I will do it.”
    – Legendary boxer Kenneth H. Norton

Thank you for contacting us today. Yes, we will encourage our readers to read your book and provide feedback on Amazon, and support Christian writers like you who proclaim the Word of God.

3. Steven Sawyer says:

Evelyn, I have a prayer request, but I’ve never submitted one before. Is it different from publishing a post? I’m probably missing some huge billboard that tells me how to do it. I can’t seem to figure it out. Could you help? Thanks.

Steve, if your prayer request is
      A.  for Christian brothers and sisters around the world to pray, please submit as a blog categorized as Prayer Request.
      B.   for family matters, for ChristianBlessings Contributors to pray as a team, please send an email addressed to the members of the team
      C.  more personal, please send me an email for distribution among ChristianBLessings selected prayer warriors
      Whatever your request, the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man/woman avails much  ~ a burden shared is halved, a blessing shared is multiplied. God answers prayer. His promises are ever true. God’s answer could be Yes, Wait or No. We know He is in control as we pray and we accept His will for us for His plans are for our good. Amen. Praise the Lord for the answers are on the way.

4. Steven Sawyer says:

I was reading “wdednh’s” post, God Loves Drunk People Too from March 21, but I only see part of the post.The last line in my post is “Over here on the swingset.” I was enjoying reading this. Is there a way I can see this post in its intirety? Thanks.

• Steven Sawyer says:

Duh, I just got this. I went back and re-read it. As I read I thought it was a serious story. Now I realize it was a joke! It’s early morning here, and I just got up. Old people can use that excuse at will, I’ve found out.
      Have a blessed day.
      I can’t believe I misread this. I’m a real jokester at heart.

5. Hi
    I’ve just arrived at your site and I notice your images are not displaying in your right column (your widget images) – I’m saying this because I want your site to look good and not to criticize.
    You may have to view your site from a different computer to see the effect because your computer may be finding the pictures from it’s own files and not from the web!
    Hope that helps – I can now go on to read some of your posts
    from Peter Reason

God bless you Peter. Thank you for your kindness. I was wondering for some time if I should attend to this because the display comes on and off. Not figured when it comes on and off. But I shall address this immediately for I will accept your making a difference on your first visit here.

Trust you will be blessed by your visit to Click a Blessing Today and return often and possibly join us.
      You have been a brave blessing today. The Home Page looks better. It’s done. Thank You again. Appreciate your good suggestion.

ptl2010

6. UsneakydevilU says:

Usneakydevilu was nominated by a reader for the Liebster Blog Award and I was asked to nominate 5 other blogs that I like and ChristianBlessings is one. Don’t know much about award, just know your blog is one I follow and respect. God be with you and have a Merry Christmas.

Congratulations Usneakydevilu for winning the Liebster Blog Award!

Thank you for nominating ChristianBlessings. Thank you for your support. As you can see we are God’s team here, not one above another as we serve in His Royal Service together for His glory, each according to His blessings with different talents to us-ward . Praise the Lord, as we respect our Lord and Savior here, it flows through to us.

Indeed on behalf of our ChristianBlessings team we wish you a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year 2012. May you pass on the blessings you receive too as we are doing. It is more blessed to give than to receive, that we all have learnt well. Glory to God. Come visit us often and thank you so much for your contributions and fellowship in His kingdom.

7. camary1996 says:

You have an incredible blog. I love the way you put your words and thoughts together. God bless you as you serve the word this way.

Thank you for your kind words camary. It is the Lord that has helped all our Contributors to write for Him. I note that you have praying hands as your avatar. I hope you will pray for us that as we continue to write His words will be anointed to reach those in need.
      Thank you once again and may His blessings overflow in your life and do pass them on. Please comment or even come and be a Contributor on ChristianBlessings. Visit us often and receive His blessings.

In His Royal Service
      ptl2010

8. ptl2010 says:

I would like to thank all those who have written to me on christianblessings10@gmail.com.

Our communications are kept confidential as appropriate. A few have come in with prayer requests and others seeking clarification. Thank you for writing and I trust you still Click a Blessing Today.

Evelyn
    ptl2010

9. billybtennessee says:

PTL, I tried to get onto your site, so joined wordpress, only way I could. Did I do right? Only interested in your site, so wanted to be sure that is what I needed to do. God Bless.